Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Barcelona doing everything in their power to let us win La Liga this year, but we keep fukking it up :trash:

galsen

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just on the bus back from the game almost had a fukking heart attack watching that. :whew:fukking great game. Big Dembele, Forrest, brown, tierney. All fukking heroes today.:salute:

What an atmosphere as well, lost my voice and I'm fukking exhausted.

Hail hail and up the celts!:blessed:

I like the intensity and passion of scotthish teams, and been following celtic since the Larsson days.
But what about this kid? I heard he's really really good but he's 13 freakin years old playing with U20s...

Celtic 13-year-old Karamoko Dembele makes Under-20s debut

110334598-Dembele-SPORT-large_trans++ZunJ7jklJSUP1EKV_r0qiYwhxd2qm63HtapzYa0RRkM.jpg

4 OCTOBER 2016 • 7:02AM

13-year-old Karamoko Dembele came off the bench for Celtic's Under-20 development team on Monday night, making his debut alongside players seven years his senior.

Despite being at a noticeable physical disadvantage among his peers, the match report on Celtic's official website said the " diminutive playmaker did not look out of place" in his nine-minute cameo.

View image on Twitter
Ct3hR5UXYAAGcMG.jpg:small

Follow
️Andrew @Hullbhoy

This is amazing. 13 year old Karamoko Dembele is playing for Celtic U20 development squad tonight.

7:43 PM - 3 Oct 2016

Dembele replaced Jack Aitchison after 81 minutes of Celtic's 3-1 victory over Hearts at Cappielow, home of Greenock Morton.

Aitchison, is Celtic's youngest ever goal-scorer, having netted against Motherwell last season aged 16 years and 71 days, but Dembele may now hope to challenge that record.

The tricky Ivorian prodigy has attracted interest online previously, after his displays in the prestigious St Kevin's Boys club tournament in Dublin this summer.

YouTube compilations of his best moments have been put together, some accompanied by the rather outlandish tag of the 'new [Lionel] Messi.'

Follow
Celtic Football Club

✔@celticfc

81 - SUB: Karamoko Dembele replaces Jack Aitchison. [3-1]

7:37 PM - 3 Oct 2016

He was given his chance in the Under-20 side with a whole host of players away with Scotland Under-19s.

He has quickly taken to life in Scotland, scoring five goals in seven Premiership games, as well as twice putting Celtic ahead in the 3-3 draw with Manchester City in the Champions League.

109839769_MD-large_trans++qVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

Dembele has made a brilliant start to life in Scotland CREDIT: GETTY IMAGES
Dembele is no relation to French first team forward Moussa Dembele, who arrived at the club on a four-year deal from Fulham in the summer.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
I like the intensity and passion of scotthish teams, and been following celtic since the Larsson days.
But what about this kid? I heard he's really really good but he's 13 freakin years old playing with U20s...

Celtic 13-year-old Karamoko Dembele makes Under-20s debut

110334598-Dembele-SPORT-large_trans++ZunJ7jklJSUP1EKV_r0qiYwhxd2qm63HtapzYa0RRkM.jpg

4 OCTOBER 2016 • 7:02AM

13-year-old Karamoko Dembele came off the bench for Celtic's Under-20 development team on Monday night, making his debut alongside players seven years his senior.

Despite being at a noticeable physical disadvantage among his peers, the match report on Celtic's official website said the " diminutive playmaker did not look out of place" in his nine-minute cameo.

View image on Twitter
Ct3hR5UXYAAGcMG.jpg:small

Follow
️Andrew @Hullbhoy

This is amazing. 13 year old Karamoko Dembele is playing for Celtic U20 development squad tonight.

7:43 PM - 3 Oct 2016

Dembele replaced Jack Aitchison after 81 minutes of Celtic's 3-1 victory over Hearts at Cappielow, home of Greenock Morton.

Aitchison, is Celtic's youngest ever goal-scorer, having netted against Motherwell last season aged 16 years and 71 days, but Dembele may now hope to challenge that record.

The tricky Ivorian prodigy has attracted interest online previously, after his displays in the prestigious St Kevin's Boys club tournament in Dublin this summer.

YouTube compilations of his best moments have been put together, some accompanied by the rather outlandish tag of the 'new [Lionel] Messi.'

Follow
Celtic Football Club

✔@celticfc

81 - SUB: Karamoko Dembele replaces Jack Aitchison. [3-1]

7:37 PM - 3 Oct 2016

He was given his chance in the Under-20 side with a whole host of players away with Scotland Under-19s.

He has quickly taken to life in Scotland, scoring five goals in seven Premiership games, as well as twice putting Celtic ahead in the 3-3 draw with Manchester City in the Champions League.

109839769_MD-large_trans++qVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

Dembele has made a brilliant start to life in Scotland CREDIT: GETTY IMAGES
Dembele is no relation to French first team forward Moussa Dembele, who arrived at the club on a four-year deal from Fulham in the summer.

The lad's in my wee sisters class at school actually. :russ:

He's got amazing talent for someone so young and doesn't look out of place at all in the under 20s when he came on, though it's understandable that he might struggle with the size difference initially.

So excited for this kid but I just hope the media doesn't put too much pressure on him at this age, too many times I've seen that ruin a player.

But him, Aitchison, Tierney, moussa Dembele and the likes the future looking fantastic for us. Best group of young players we've had in a very long time:wow:

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
That was a fukking Nasty head bump there, Brady has to come off. Georgian fella is being mummified in bandages too.

fukk stretchers coming out, hope they're alright. :lupe: