Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
These Barça boys are flopping like this is pro wrestling :scust:

ezgif-save.gif

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I thought we were byke!:ohlawd: but Rooney is just part one of our probs. And its a little late to drop him now as its a little late in the season to rebuild the team without him. Jose chickened out on making the big calls. We out of a title race.:mjcry:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Real Madrid midfielder Casemiro broke his leg during his side's win over Espanyol on Sunday, the club has announced.

The 24-year-old was forced off after 19 minutes during the 2-0 away win.

The La Liga side did not say how long the Brazilian would be out but Spanish media suggest he could miss three weeks.

The defensive midfielder has made five appearances in all competitions for Madrid this season

Huge blow for Real Madrid.

Casemiro's ability allowed the other midfielders to focus more of their efforts offensively. It's going to be interesting to watch how they adjust without having him their to pick up the defensive slack.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Luis Enrique has defended Luis Suarez amid a developing row that the Barcelona striker's retort to Filipe Luis in midweek was sexist.

Atletico Madrid left-back Luis posted an image on Instagram after the Rojiblancos' draw at Camp Nou on Wednesday complaining about a mark left on his foot after a clash with Suarez in the second half.

The Uruguayan international responded in the mixed zone after the game by disapproving of Luis' decision to take to social media and saying that "football is a men's game."

Espanyol women's player Brenda Perez is one of a growing number of female footballers in Spain who have since voiced their disapproval at Suarez's comments.

"I just found out about the interest in this," Luis Enrique said when asked about his player's words being perceived as sexist.

"I'm sure Luis didn't mean to offend anyone, but it's clear that in this world misinterpretations are the order of the day.

Perez had earlier tweeted: "We exist, #futfem [football femenino]. @LuisSuarez9 I think you should think about your words before you speak. #Piensoluegoexisto [I think therefore I am]."

Meanwhile, Santa Teresa Club Deportivo, a women's team in Badajoz, invited Suarez to watch their game on Saturday.
"

I'm a proud Suarez hater, but you can't say anything without offending people these days :francis: