Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
:dardendahell:

You're dizzy, fam.

Neymar & Rafinha play for arguably the biggest club on the planet
Marquinhos plays for PSG
Man Utd were offering Lazio close to £40 million for Felipe Anderson a few months ago
Man City just this summer paid £30 million for Gabriel Jesus

These guys ain't B/C class players, fam. They're the future. :ufdup:

I know the first two are starters for big clubs :pachaha:

And i said MOST these kids are B and C players which is true. Also youngins getting experience. Regardless, most these players probably wont even see the 2018 WC

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
:ohhh: It's all good man. We have our opinions on it. My opinion is that this win by Brazil boost morale for this program which can serve as motivation for the next World Cup. And I feel that Neymar gained some good experience from this Olympics will thus help him towards making himself better for this Brazilian team. Also, you keep saying that these Olympic games for football are meaningless for football. I don't feel that it is. A lot was in stake in particular for this Brazil team if it were to lose to Germany in the final. You would've seen some sh!t go down in that stadium. Those Brazilian fans know that this game meant the world to them. To see their team come up with a win, it's nothing short of pure joy for Brazil. If you call that meaningless, then:manny:

At the end of the day, I respect your opinion and understand where you're coming from with it. I just have mines.:obama:

I mean if brazil sees a morale victory in winning a U23 olympic gold medal then i see your point. But in two years no one is gonna give a shyt about what happened in brazil during the olympics and i doubt itll hold any weight (morally and mentally) for the WC. I just never heard anyone even give two shyts about what players or nation won gold in the olympics :manny:

Last edited:

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
If they had any type of Ambition they would. Jese was smart, and headed to PSG. I just don't know where James goes :yeshrug:
who knows, I might be wrong tho. They both got subbed on after I made that post. I just noticed that games in Spain be starting mad late. It's 10:23pm in Madrid and this Atlético game is in the 7th minute. :jbhmm:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
who knows, I might be wrong tho. They both got subbed on after I made that post. I just noticed that games in Spain be starting mad late. It's 10:23pm in Madrid and this Atlético game is in the 7th minute. :jbhmm:

Yeah, they start late. Germany usually has the middle of the day.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Missed the game but saw that Bale scored 2 to start the season. Nikka is legit a top 5 player when he's fit:wow:

Please let him stay healthy this season :sadcam:

Last edited:

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
3774D15200000578-3751436-Jair_Costa_right_posed_this_picture_revealing_his_striking_resem-a-1_1471776615353.jpg