Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
I really want to see Chelsea play good attacking football brehs.

Will we ever?:mjcry:
VSELQ.gif

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Costa HAS to put away that header in the first half. Also, there's no way PSG are not scoring a goal at SB, and I highly doubt we can score 2+ goals without an In-Form Hazard. (I know we almost did so today, but...still).
And god I hate our midfield. PSG's midfield is so balanced and reminiscent of the old Chelsea days when we had Maka/Essien/Lampard/Ballack/Deco running the show.
. :wow::mjcry:

Without Ramires, we don't have a "Water Carrier" in the centre of the park; someone who can get the ball, and transition from defence to attack quickly. Fabregas (who was great yesterday), Matic, Mikel & RLC are good at what they do, but they're not mobile or dynamic enough. Heres hoping Simeone brings Koke if he comes in the summer. :sadcam:

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Without Ramires, we don't have a "Water Carrier" in the centre of the park; someone who can get the ball, and transition from defence to attack quickly. Fabregas (who was great yesterday), Matic, Mikel & RLC are good at what they do, but they're not mobile or dynamic enough. Heres hoping Simeone brings Koke if he comes in the summer. :sadcam:
he hurt?

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
This game against Roma is gonna be Zidane's biggest test as a manager thus far.

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Roma got over confident. What were they thinking with that high line?

Looks like it took a deflection.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is there a Libertadores thread here? São Paulo just lost to some bum ass club from Bolivia lmao

Last edited:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Is there a Libertadores thread here? São Paulo just lost to some bum ass club from Bolivia lmao

Lmao ridiculous bruv, they were at home too.

Palmeiras shouldve won it yesterday as well.

A whole bunch of bush league teams in the edition of the Libertadores.