Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Wow China is burning cash for relevancy
Lavezzi takes 400k weekly wages in China - Football365

Ezequiel Lavezzi has joined the Chinese revolution with a £3.5m move from PSG to Hebei China Fortune.

The Argentine has signed a contract with the Chinese Super League club said to be worth £400,000 a week before tax.

Lavezzi has joined a wealth of other high-profile players in China, including Alex Teixeira, Jackson Martinez and Ramires.

The former Napoli player was out of contract at the end of the season but has left the Champions League club early.

He will play with former Arsenal striker Gervinho as well as Chelsea flop Gael Kakuta and Stephane Mbia for the club based in Qinhuangdao, Hebei.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Both Moyes and LVG have brought the club to a record low. :aicmon:
Its actually pretty amazing as im pretty sure LVG is doing worse than Moyes :whoo:

Van Gaals been an absolute disaster though, wasted A LOT of money on average players. Thankfully Man Utd have cash coming out from everywhere.

They need to make that coach change in the summer though cos with Pep coming and teams like Tottenham improving significantly they dont want to be in an awkward position where they are now challenging just to get in the top 4 and not win the title... but the fans need to accept they probably wont see that free flowing football for a while anymore since the best candidtaes are probably Mourinho (Ill be shocked if he isnt hired) or Simeone. Cant think of anyone else that would make a real difference tbh

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Its actually pretty amazing as im pretty sure LVG is doing worse than Moyes
You're right about that. SkySports had a graphic comparing the two after a certain number of games, and LVG had less wins and more losses. The team is already in an awkward position to be honest; can't compete with the EPL's best and would most certainly get washed by Europe's best teams. It's probably best to rebuild a bit because while it's easy to blame managers, some of the players have been really disappointing. :francis:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
It's not the manager breh the squad lacks heart
That is lvG's fault though. He assembled a gutless and unbalanced squad after spending £200m+

I'm not saying Mourinho is the answer but LvG has got to go and I'm not mad if Jose is appointed. I'm sick how much I defended him but he made awful decisions throughout the course of the summer and this season and he only has himself to blame for the state of the squad.