Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Stop it.:mjlol:

Cronaldo also hated his guts and still does. As does Ramos and half the Madrid team.

Dont get it twisted. Mourinho is a top top manager but he's made plenty plenty mistakes as well. And Ramos never played CB before Jose got to Real?

All you have to do it look at Ronaldo's scoring rate before and during/after Mourinho. Did you even watch Ronaldo with United/Pellegrini at Madrid? Two completely different players than with Mou. Mourinho designed a counter attacking team with Ozil feeding Ronaldo constantly and Marcelo opening space from LB. Told him to focus on scoring and have a more efficient game that would use his physical prowess to the max. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about if you can't see the jump in quality :heh:

I never said Ronaldo never had problems with Mourinho. Mourinho's main problem was with Casillas. The problems with Ronaldo didn't happen until the end of his time at Madrid.

Ramos had only played a handful of games at CB before Mourinho.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
All you have to do it look at Ronaldo's scoring rate before and during/after Mourinho. Did you even watch Ronaldo with United/Pellegrini at Madrid? Two completely different players than with Mou. Mourinho designed a counter attacking team with Ozil feeding Ronaldo constantly and Marcelo opening space from LB. Told him to focus on scoring and have a more efficient game that would use his physical prowess to the max. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about if you can't see the jump in quality :heh:

Wow, You actually believe this dont you? I'm just shocked anyone would attribute CRonaldo's scoring prowness to Jose. Why not to Carlo since his rate was even better under Carlo? Why not SAF when he was taking a dump on the premier league and also broke the 40+ goal barrier not broken since Ruud?

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Mourinho best season was the treble season with inter milan.
Yea I'd agree with that, though the Porto CL win doesn't get the respect it should at times due to people perceiving it as lucky/playing weak teams.

I slept through the match today but managed to watch some extended highlights without knowing the score :damn:really no excuse for such an embarrassing performance. The only thing I will say is it makes it 100x harder when you cant trust your goalie, team already deals with it with Migs and for the backup keeper to be at the same shyt within 2 fukking minutes, I'm sure the team knew they would be in for a long day. The response wasn't right and Watford were excellent but a new keeper really needs to be our priority, though I have a feeling it won't be addressed til the summer. Knew we would have ups and downs under Kloppo while he's trying to implement his methods but it sucks that we couldn't take advantage of our rivals slipping up 2 weekends in a row. We need to regroup and get our shyt together for Leicester.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Lets see if arsenal can keep healthy though..but ozil has been in great form :whew:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
NhdhlvN.jpg