Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I can see him aiming for the portugese national squad

I know ages ago he said that he likes domestic football because he sees players every day, works with them constantly, gets to make changes etc.

If he doesn't want a full break and wants to stay in the game, an international job would be the next best thing (wait till Roy leaves the England job :mjpls:). It wouldn't be as intense, he'd be guaranteed to be in one job for at least 4 years you'd say (a Euro's, a World Cup and their respective qualifying campaigns).

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
hell nah. Im grateful for what he has done with us from the past but he had to go. His tactics are boring and he does not adjust or adapt if he's been figured out.

Nah, It had nothing to do with tactics and all to do with application.

Whether it was because the players are fatigued/past it or whether they didn't want to play for him, however, is another matter.....

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
hell nah. Im grateful for what he has done with us from the past but he had to go. His tactics are boring and he does not adjust or adapt if he's been figured out.
It's nothing to do with tactics, don't get it twisted he's still one of the very best. He lost the dressing room plain and simple, obviously he has to take his share of the blame but the players have a lot to answer for as well.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Nah, It had nothing to do with tactics and all to do with application.

Whether it was because the players are fatigued/past it or whether they didn't want to play for him, however, is another matter.....

The current situation i agree with. But Jose park the bus style is fukking wack in general and i hate it regardless what we won with it.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jose is going Man utd, Van Gaal about to lose his job. I dont know why Man city would get rid of Pelligrini, he doing well.

Real Madrid have run out of top managers, interesting to see the new manager

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
His representatives have released a statement saying he's not taking a break.

He'll probably be back with someone in the summer then. Ancelotti going Bayern by all accounts, that's the start of the manager merry go round.

48and0

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
On the PR game they asked the asst coach if he though hiddek was a good choice he looked like he wanted to hell no it should be me :lolbron: