Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
qodgCuk.png
Old Flabford :mjlol:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Leicester is about to come down to Earth and take L's :francis: They might be able to get points from Bournesmouth and Villa but Man City and Spurs are gonna be tough
Yep like I said they really hadn't played anyone yet besides Arsenal which they lost, Chelsea and United draws look less impressive each matchday. If you can stop Mahrez and Vardy then they really don't look a threat which we did today, I'd expect them to lose to lose to City next match as well so this is probably the start of the slide.

I'm pissed about our results the last 3 games because if we could have just took care of business in what should have been relatively easy games we'd be sitting very pretty right now heading into the New Year. Really needed that win today especially with United losing and we can hopefully start to pick up some momentum at Anfield with Arsenal and United to visit next month. Just hope my nikka Divock ok :sadcam: