Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
Really wanted him to stay on for a bit longer but I suppose it's better that they sacked him now as this way, he won't get the plaudits for when they eventually improve their form.

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
:francis:Was bound to happen. still disappointing, though.

Looking like Hiddink's coming in.

One things for sure, the players will be in for a hell of a reception from the fans on the weekend.
if some madrid fans turned on an absolute legend like casillas over jose, hazard and em better get to top 5:sas2:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:francis:Was bound to happen. still disappointing, though.

Looking like Hiddink's coming in.

One things for sure, the players will be in for a hell of a reception from the fans on the weekend.

The players should get shat on by the fans. Its only right. Especially players like Hazard, Costa and Oscar. Its like week in and week out Matic and Willian are the only cats who come to actually play. Terry and Cahill are kaput as a tandem (which i love :troll:) which means Cortois has no support. Cesc has been shut out.

This club has SERIOUS morale and player problems. It doesn't matter who they bring in. Its almost saddening that Klopp went to Liverpool, I would have loved to see him with Chelsea's roster and resources.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
For sure. When the doctor stuff came up I knew this would be a strange season. Its not just him, those players gave up on him. Drogba not being there was a big factor too, he was a big Jose cheerleader as well as a locker room force.

Still I have no qualms about laughing at this club.

says the fakkit barca fan.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Eb1C5a6.gif