Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
tumblr_lz09d75eFZ1r0mfiao1_500.gif

Fat Spanish Waiter on his way out. :mjlol:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
typical Arsenal losing in typical Arsenal fashion on typical Arsenal shyt defending. This is exactly why I didn't get my hopes up of us winning the title this season. It's the same shyt every season with this club; injury crisis, choking in critical moments, and eventually fighting for top 4. The movie writes itself:snoop:

People have been crying out for this manager to spend money on reinforcing this squad and he leaves us short every fukking season, and it'll be the same shyt again this year. I honestly believe this club will never win a major trophy again with this mgr in charge.

Last edited:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
iniesta was beasting today even moving at snails pace :banderas: @mastermind

terrible result for madrid tho. rafa will be out soon. ronaldo too

It could be Rafa's system, but Ronaldo looking :flabbynsick: out there. If he ain't scoring tap ins or penalties, dude has no effect on the game whatsoever. He was a fukking ghost today.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
It could be Rafa's system, but Ronaldo looking :flabbynsick: out there. If he ain't scoring tap ins or penalties, dude has no effect on the game whatsoever. He was a fukking ghost today.
CR was garbage in what he was actually doing but you actually saw him being garbage in the match. Bale was an actual ghost. He was hiding from the ball the whole match.