Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
:wow: missed the match today but i heard Sam's goons came for a boxing match but we let our football do the talking. Our first goal was great

Last edited:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
City was :whew: us 2nd half.

played 210 minutes in just over 4 days without 3 key players while city had a weeks rest and missed 1 player = fair result. :ld:

@Jazzy B. you were right breh....that bench was :sadcam:status. Cahill looked so out of place when they slotted him into defensive mid. Remy as RW and drogba as CF had me :damn:the remaining 20 mins.

courtois mayn :aicmon:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
City was :whew: us 2nd half.

played 210 minutes in just over 4 days without 3 key players while city had a weeks rest and missed 1 player = fair result. :ld:

@Jazzy B. you were right breh....that bench was :sadcam:status. Cahill looked so out of place when they slotted him into defensive mid. Remy as RW and drogba as CF had me :damn:the remaining 20 mins.

courtois mayn :aicmon:

Bench was probably the worst I've seen in years, it's a miracle that the team was never in a position of having to chase the game:whew: because that bench + fatigued team wouldn't have stood a chance being a goal behind. Zouma already looks comfortably better than Cahill:ahh:need to find a Fabregas alternative though, Oscar aint cutting it:camby:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Bench was probably the worst I've seen in years, it's a miracle that the team was never in a position of having to chase the game:whew: because that bench + fatigued team wouldn't have stood a chance being a goal behind. Zouma already looks comfortably better than Cahill:ahh:need to find a Fabregas alternative though, Oscar aint cutting it:camby:

we need to put a strong bid in for Pogba. I want that nikka to pair with matic in mid. My god, if we get that nikka. :ohlawd:

and oscar needs to bulk up and boost his fitness levels. My man can't play 2 games in a row. :wow:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I HATE being a Aston Villa fan... we never do anything we're ALWAYS the team that gets blown in the highlights shows

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Arsenal the best team in the country since the Stoke game tbh.

Wenger in for lyfe :blessed:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Villa have only scored 11 goals this season:mjcry: Apparently they cancelled their October goal of the month because they didn't score at all. That record and QPR losing all away games are the worst streaks in the EPL.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
nice morning watching the first old firm in a few years...easy for Celtic.
could have been 5 or 6 if they felt like it...professional job on a terrible pitch.

looking forward to going to Milan in a few weeks see Inter/Celtic in the Europa.
speaking of Inter...

nice goals from Zaza and Sansone against them.

now to try and catch some sleep then the Superbowl :blessed: