Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I cant believe jordy clasie is still at feyenoord..This the player who would easily get into PL squad apart from chelsea and city. He can start for any PL team...good thing porto didnt scoop him yet or else they would put huge ass release clause on him. But if koeman wants to get top 4 atleast him signing clasie would help greatly. Im guessing there waiting till a club picks up Morgan S first.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

Mourinho, who admitted to missing the goal due to a discussion with fourth official Phil Dowd, appeared to be involved in a row on the touchline with Liverpool counterpart Rodgers during a fiery second half.

The Portuguese described himself and Rodgers as "very different people".

Mourinho added: "He worked in Chelsea in my time for a few years. I don't know if he learned something with me or not. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't.

"I could speak about Skrtel, I don't. He goes to the television, he speaks about (Chelsea keeper Thibaut) Courtois. He forgets (Liverpool keeper Simon) Mignolet. I speak about Courtois and Mignolet.

"He forgets his goalkeeper. I don't forget my goalkeeper, because my goalkeeper helped me to be in the final.

"He is what he is. He is a fantastic manager, but we are different people."

But the Liverpool boss said: "There is no problem. It's a competitive game between two top sides and the chimp comes out every now and then."

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Spoke to soon benchood
jZ0btdpQ3lkSF.png

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
still hope he can turn it around. he really should have never went to Milan.

--
Fernando again .... :leon:
Yes i agree he shouldve stayed at man city or just stayed at inter and be the head man of the squad. His choices of joining clubs are poor esp joining milan and liverpool who dont really fit his style of game. Its even more baffling that rodgers would even sign a player like balotelli instead of someone like dybala to replace suarez.