Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
nice morning watching the first old firm in a few years...easy for Celtic.
could have been 5 or 6 if they felt like it...professional job on a terrible pitch.

looking forward to going to Milan in a few weeks see Inter/Celtic in the Europa.
speaking of Inter...

nice goals from Zaza and Sansone against them.

now to try and catch some sleep then the Superbowl :blessed:

Celtic have a chance against inter. Mancini taking over made no difference or even there new signings. They just need whole new backline.

Zaza is perfect striker to fit into the epl with ease maybe the next veiri?

Also shout out to the canuck aird playing for rangers even though it was total one sided game.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Celtic have a chance against inter. Mancini taking over made no difference or even there new signings. They just need whole new backline.

Zaza is perfect striker to fit into the epl with ease maybe the next veiri?

Also shout out to the canuck aird playing for rangers even though it was total one sided game.

yeah i'm pretty confident Celtic can go through against Inter.
outside of the Juve match they have been pretty poor on the counter this season and thats the worry with Celtic, a good counter attacking team could kill them because they get caught so high up the pitch from cb's to the full backs... the team seems to be finally finding it's groove under the new manager so i'm quite optimistic.

i'm pretty sure Juve have first option on Zaza or they actually co-own him already along with Berardi.
i could see Spurs going after him if/once they get rid of Soldado.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
yeah i'm pretty confident Celtic can go through against Inter.
outside of the Juve match they have been pretty poor on the counter this season and thats the worry with Celtic, a good counter attacking team could kill them because they get caught so high up the pitch from cb's to the full backs... the team seems to be finally finding it's groove under the new manager so i'm quite optimistic.

i'm pretty sure Juve have first option on Zaza or they actually co-own him already along with Berardi.
i could see Spurs going after him if/once they get rid of Soldado.

Atleast the early meltdown celtic fans been having is over and finally trusting deila:laugh:

But yeah zaza's been linked with us but we cant sign anyone until the useless scrubs soldado and adebayor leave. Thank god for harry kane:blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
RDC 1 - 2 Ivory Coast Half Time

Bolasie is such an enigma sometimes he does well but he needs to tone down on the personal freestyle football (he is not 19-20 any more he is 25 his game should have been matured by now)l he is being surrounded by four defenders and still doesn't pass the ball. he sometimes looks disinterested out there.