Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BriefDefiniteBeaver.gif

GrimyAgitatedHerring.gif

would fit right into Chelsea's XI

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Some manz are just lazy breh..traveling for national duties can be tiring tho and effect them. Good thing city got dzeko, jovetic and aguero since bony might be burned out by the time afcon is done.

U think sam would have denied any of his English to play for the euros ? These
coaches have no respect for the African cup at all. Every fcking year they moan about the
competition.

Senegal wanted to assess Sakho themselves but the Hammers said he could not travel.
:stopitslime: if i was the was the senegal coach i would have called the nikka up and said he wont be playing for me ever again

Last edited:

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
U think sam would have denied any of his English to play for the euros ? These
coaches have no respect for the African cup at all. Every fcking year they moan about the
competition.

:stopitslime: if i was the was the senegal coach i would have called the nikka up and said he wont be playing for me ever again

True, but the AFCON is in the middle of the season and happens each 2 years. I can understand the coaches/teams tbh. With the Euros, at least it's each 4 years and doesn't conflict with club seasons.
Big day today need a win to qualify. :lupe:

I'm rooting for yall to make it, but no Mayuka should be rough. This seems more like a "transisitional" zambian team if anything