Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
We got to many cup tournys to worry about. Im actually glad we got eliminated from Fa rather focus on the league and carling cup:yeshrug:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I blame it on your joke of an owner ashley. Also cabella has been a flop so far this season.
I agree breh. With Cashley there we'll never improve. We've still got the same 3 centre backs that we had when we were in the Championship in 2009 :wtf:

Cabella played well against Chelsea a few weeks ago but apart from that your right. People were tryna say he was better than Cabaye before he joined too :what:

He's too small and gets pushed of off the ball too easily. I'd rather us play Jonas Gutierezz. The fact we released Ben Arfa made absolutely no sense either. The team is bare at the moment we need all the people we can get. I don't know why we did't go for Defoe or even bring Shola back. Right now we don't have a striker with half a seasons premier league experience with Cisse at the African Cup Of Nations and he hasn't been fully fit for about a year. If we appoint Steve McClaren as manager I'm nearly ready to give up on the club :mjcry:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Defour returned to Standard Liege, this time playing for their rivals..a banner the Standard fans made for him;

up7IBFi.jpg

:mjlol:

edit-put picture in spoilers, due to its size

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
sell me on him whats the deal on him? how is he any "good"? how "good" is he?

Most journos have said that he could be starting in the selecao in a couple of months, but the transfer to Madrid will probably ruin him unless he's loaned, then be on the look out

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Most journos have said that he could be starting in the selecao in a couple of months, but the transfer to Madrid will probably ruin him unless he's loaned, then be on the look out
Looks like ya boy everton is finally getting to move to europe. Hopefully it isnt ukraine aka shaktar

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Ayo @2meo whats gwannin with ya country at afrcon..you been watching there games?
Yeah I watched most the games but missed yesterday and Fridays games.

We had a good start scoring inside the first minute against DR Congo but ended up drawing 1-1 (the score of the tournament so far lol) and took the lead against Tunisia before losing in game in the last 20 minutes. Cape Verde have drawn both their games though so while we sit bottom of the group a win tomorrow will see us through as long as Tunisia don't lose to DR Congo which they shouldn't. Emmanuel Mayuka got stretchered off in the last game and won't be fit though :snoop: I think we can win but it'll be a tough game.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Looks like ya boy everton is finally getting to move to europe. Hopefully it isnt ukraine aka shaktar

Has there been an estimated value for him from european club yet? I dont think ive seen one. While a chinese club has offered about 400 thousand euros a month, with a next to nothing transfer fee which is terrible for Cruzeiro