Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Some transfer news/spackulation for the OFT bois

Büttner from Vitesse to Manchester United
Sunday, August 19, 2012 | 5:36 p.m. | Last updated: Sunday, August 19, 2012 | 6:19 p.m.
Text Size

Alexander Büttner: dream transfer to Manchester United. photo Hans Broekhuizen / DG
ARNHEM - Alexander Büttner trades Vitesse for Manchester United.
The deal between the two clubs, according to sources close to the club and the player around. Both parties give no response. Büttner must still undergo a medical examination at the club from Manchester. Which would take place Monday already. Vitesse was Friday miljoenenbod of club Manchester United on the 23-year-old Does Inch Bucket and had to decide this weekend. Büttner has already agreed with his 'dream club'. He will be teammate of fellow countryman Robin van Persie, who moved from Arsenal for the Mancunians . Earlier Büttner seemed to go to Southampton, but that deal fell through because of a dispute over an additional commission. Of this, the deal with Manchester no question

Dutch correspondent for FourFourTwo:

Mohamed Moallim ‏@jouracule
Büttner, once passes medical, will sign a 5y contract. International level: not yet capped but is in LVG thinking. Willems: incumbent. #MUFC

:ld:

Canal+ are reporting that Sahin, M'Vila and Llorente will be Gunners by the end of the week.

:skip::leostare:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I wouldn't say this about many players in the game, but haha, fukk off pepe.

Amazing he's playing for Real Madrid, should be playing a team like Betis or something in that class.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Just woke up... so BeIN has replaced Gol TV? never heard of this shyt but the HD feed looks nice and they got Ray Hudson still :ehh:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sahin is already done, once it's on the BBC, it's done. That's the only place I go for my transfer news.

Will be shocked if the other two happen.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Amazing he's playing for Real Madrid, should be playing a team like Betis or something in that class.

He's good he's just a c*nt.

Sahin is already done, once it's on the BBC, it's done. That's the only place I go for my transfer news.

Will be shocked if the other two happen.

:huhldup:

What a boring existence. Gotta get down in the transfer gutters and get your hands dirty breh :ahh:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Southampton deal for Alexander Buttner falls through due to mystery third party | Mail Online

jIQ7HUcNeHdj5.png

Sounds like cover for Patrice/a stop gap until Fabio comes of age.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We have links with Vitesse. Loaned them a few youth players and Roman is cool with their owner apparently.

If Buttner was a player he'd have been at Chelsea a long time ago. He's obviously shyt.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Cotdamn this BeIN Channel is crispy and clean.. with an actual studio for pre and post match! :ohhh: Gol TV looked like it was ran from the back of a liquor store

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
We have links with Vitesse. Loaned them a few youth players and Roman is cool with their owner apparently.

If Buttner was a player he'd have been at Chelsea a long time ago. He's obviously shyt.

Chelsea don't have scouts mate, have a word please.