Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
....more for the OFT bois, with the help of a typically amusing google translation

CM Scouting: Herrera, volpe da United | Primapagina | Calciomercato.com

It 'was one of the protagonists of the London Olympics, will be one of the hottest names in the last trading days in the Premier League. Hector Herrera except surprises will be the next purchase of Manchester United. Born in 1990 Pachuca midfielder has confirmed what has been done in London to see the last tournament in Toulon, where he was elected best player, and has earned the call of the most famous clubs in the world. Alex Ferguson has been impressed by Herrera enough to convince the Glazers to keep your hands out portfolio for the third time, after the purchase of Kagawa and Robin Van Persie.

Nicknamed zorro, fox, flying from the ears in Italy was closely followed by Udinese, which has failed to sink the shot. The gold medal won by Mexico in front of Brazil in raising the cost of your ticket, making it unreachable for Italian clubs. Manchester United plans to close by next weekend (although Liverpool has not yet thrown in the towel) but Herrera will only be available in mid-September due to the rupture of the meniscus in his right knee remedied in London.

:ld:

And apparently Buttner is well confirmed.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
http://netherlands.worldcupblog.org...der-buttner-vitesses-confident-left-back.html

“My biggest strength? I never give up. I was born in a suburb in Doetinchem, called the Camp. My grandparents lived in a camp you know, like a trailer camp and the Romas? There is a different culture there. I’m sorry I never lived in one of the trailers. The vibe apparently was really cool. I was a real street urchin. A little rat. I was always playing football on the streets and it was a tough education, I can tell you. I was pretty good so I was invited to play with the older kids but they didn’t spare me… The trailer camps have a bad reputation in Holland. People think everybody grows weed there but it’s not true. Most camps don’t like to do any illegal and if something happens, it’s taken care of within the clan. We take care of our own problems, but we also defend and support each other. That loyalty is key. I am a trailer camp kid, and I’m proud of it.”

Sounds like a top lad this one.

Looks hard as fukking nails as well:ufdup:

1335261_B%C3%BAttner_528x296.jpg

Alexander%20Buttner013.jpg

:merchant:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
BeIn + new La Liga scheduling makes things so much easier. Instead of switching from whatever to whatever, just leave it on 1 channel all weekend.

9/10 Liga matches this weekend = shown live on BeIn

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Am I being racist or does he look like alarmingly like TC23?

Like really, come the fukk on

Tom-Cleverley-Manchester-United-Profile_2655220.jpg

T-Clev needs to get that hair back. I'm not feeling the skin head.

He needs to drop the corny brand stuff as well. At least until everyone rightly acknowledges him as the english iniesta.

Daps
BeIn + new La Liga scheduling makes things so much easier. Instead of switching from whatever to whatever, just leave it on 1 channel all weekend.

9/10 Liga matches this weekend = shown live on BeIn

isn't it getting taken away on 9/11 and then you have to buy it?

Ozil's finishing is :trash:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps