Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
So it begins
1P6ae.png

Good saves from Alves though. Di Maria, great. Mou back with the tie and suit on, keep up avb.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lescotts an accident waitin to happen. He gets shook when he has too much time on the ball. He was a dear in headlights at times in the euros. And have you forgotten the QPR goal. And i know you know that isnt his 1st time hes done that either.

Rodwell doesnt even know what he is yet, hes been played as a DM, B2B & CB thus far in his career whens he been able to be fit, funny hes names Jack, coz hes a master of no trades

i wasnt even defending him. your absolutely correct though lescott is always a mistake waiting to happen.

Outside of that mistake rodwell didnt play bad. but that was a huge mistake. but your right he doesnt do anything special.

but like i said much credit to soton for playing good football and capitalizing.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
i wasnt even defending him. your absolutely correct though lescott is always a mistake waiting to happen.

Outside of that mistake rodwell didnt play bad. but that was a huge mistake. but your right he doesnt do anything special.

but like i said much credit to soton for playing good football and capitalizing.

I know you wasnt. And to think hes the best out of a bad bunch to partner Kompany.

Rodwell needs to learn how to stay fit and then finally find a position. Hes been so overhyped for not really doin much apart from bein injured