Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The sour Naija contigent boycotting AFCON? :skip:

Matchday 3 was :wow: Senegal is back. Same core that wiped the floor with Uruguay in the 2012 Olympics :mjpls: I think Ghana's gonna finish last in this group. Avram Grant hiring was a horrible decision, someone needs to have a word with their FA.

Demba Ba's reaction to Moussa Sow's late winner, even though he got dropped for him :salute:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The sour Naija contigent boycotting AFCON? :skip:

Matchday 3 was :wow: Senegal is back. Same core that wiped the floor with Uruguay in the 2012 Olympics :mjpls: I think Ghana's gonna finish last in this group. Avram Grant hiring was a horrible decision, someone needs to have a word with their FA.

Demba Ba's reaction to Moussa Sow's late winner, even though he got dropped for him :salute:

Dema is a real arse dude so no surprise there :salute:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:Algeria, Ivory Coast, Ghana and Burkina Faso would wipe the floor with Uruguay.
the same way they did/lost with lesser teams than Uruguay in the world cup? lol your funny, maybe with your country England m8 who couldn't get out of the group stages not my country..off the top of my head none of those teams even made the round of 16, the only one who did was Algeria because it was placed in arguably one of the weakest groups lmaooo

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
breh led them nikkas underground like Kane(Julian Beck) in Poltergeist :mjlol:

------

Giovinco to TFC is a great move but 10m a year? :dahell:

I know breh thats way to much money..but im sure hes going to make huge impact even more then defoe.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Fed up with these game raisers putting on these type of performances when it's Chelsea coming to town. They've haven't played like this at any point this season:snoop:. Courtois has looked poor today. Cahill backing off as usual:snoop:.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fed up with these game raisers putting on these type of performances when it's Chelsea coming to town. They've haven't played like this at any point this season:snoop:. Courtois has looked poor today. Cahill backing off as usual:snoop:.

Bison: "For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

Liverpool barely gave a fook when Madrid and their galaxy of stars came earlier in the season.

DONCIC

All Star
Daps

It's a semi final, of course they're gonna raise their game :manny: