Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
So now im watching Barca...and I see clearly why Arsenal and teams of the sort have no chance in CL. Barca, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Bayern ect. These teams don't give you any kind of hope. Its 23 mins in and Deportivo is already down 1 and looking tired already. :wow: the gulf in class between the top 5 teams in the world and everyone else is like a canyon.

But as I say this Pique get beaten and makes a bad pass. This fukking back line is infuriating.

Flex Kavana

Banned
Daps
So now im watching Barca...and I see clearly why Arsenal and teams of the sort have no chance in CL. Barca, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Bayern ect. These teams don't give you any kind of hope. Its 23 mins in and Deportivo is already down 1 and looking tired already. :wow: the gulf in class between the top 5 teams in the world and everyone else is like a canyon.

But as I say this Pique get beaten and makes a bad pass. This fukking back line is infuriating.

nikka stfu, its Deportivo.

Flex Kavana

Banned
Daps
Most enjoyable match of the season. Coquelele out there looking like a new signing :gladbron:

Bellerin needs to be the starter at RB. He's better than Debuchy already.

Imagine if we had an actual DM. Coq is makeshift and is doing well. Bin Flamini and Arteta, reup Coq and sign Schienderlin.

Flex Kavana

Banned
Daps
If City lose out to Barca in the summer. Its gonna be a tough summer. Many of their players are turning 30, and they dont have anyone they can bring in without spending loads of cash. Chelsea at least buys them early so they can at least sell at profit. City longterm are fukked.