Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Sitting back watching soccer video playlist this morning.

My only question is : how did this dude NOT become one of the best players in the world?

:mindblown:

The latent mental issues that people don't want to address instead just saying he has a behavior problem like he's a fukking toddler. If dude was sent to therapy by Inter or even Man City he could be a top tier player. The way dude just took over the last Euros was crazy. :wow:

nikka Costa think he's the 50 Cent of footy and can just bully and intimidate anyone he wants :mjlol:

:camby:

Diego costa is fake tough guy. That shyt aint gon work in the epl pleighboi :heh:

I like dat though...player doing all that diving and crying all day its good to see some straight up gonnery, hooligan activities on the pitch...

Jordan ain't no bytch, doe. :salute: Dude is now the only Liverpool player I like. Dude looked like he was ready to run Costas fade at a moments notice.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs so etoo is going to go play for Sampdoria, this breh has been frauding/cashing in it up for years its incredible

etoo is THAT negrito tho probably the best African negrito striker of all time, Weah didn't win or score as much as him and etoo>>>>>>>>Drogba @SCORCH

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at how shook Henderson is tho :mjlol: @KingHurst come get ya mans :lulz:

Costa the ultimate wum :costa:had Henderson doing the whole 'hold me back!!!' routine after the game like he he really wanted to throw down with the gawd :lulz:
my breh has learned well from Suarez to not fall for that fake tough shyt Brazilian always do

that's my/our future captain/gerrard breh :mjcry:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also @SCORCH what happened to the breh Egyptian messi Salah, I remember according to you he was that dude when he played 2 good games against your team, would you like to elaborate on that?

Flex Kavana

Banned
Daps
also @SCORCH what happened to the breh Egyptian messi Salah, I remember according to you he was that dude when he played 2 good games against your team, would you like to elaborate on that?

He'll end up in the bushes like..
0,,10268~11176324,00.jpg

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont forget de bruyne, van ginkel and lukaku

These nikkaz really are #rentboyz:mjlol:
I remember having an argument with @SCORCH with me telling him that Eriksen (Spurs) was a much complete/better player than De Bruyne and he swore that De Bruyne was better and was gonna make an impact last year , Mourinho played him for like 1 or 2 games and benched that fraud till he sold him in January :mjlol:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I remember having an argument with @SCORCH with me telling him that Eriksen (Spurs) was a much complete/better player than De Bruyne and he swore that De Bruyne was better and was gonna make an impact last year , Mourinho played him for like 1 or 2 games and benched that fraud till he sold him in January :mjlol:
Eriksen has been consistent footy since he was 19 at ajax. Who knows what it coulda been for de bruyne if he started out at a club were youth are actually developed properly. But yeah i would rather have eriksen right now then de bruyne cause hes been showing that he can take over games easily with his passing and goal scoring skills. Also if it wasnt for chelsea we wouldve had willian instead of eriksen :wow:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
brehs so etoo is going to go play for Sampdoria, this breh has been frauding/cashing in it up for years its incredible

etoo is THAT negrito tho probably the best African negrito striker of all time, Weah didn't win or score as much as him and etoo>>>>>>>>Drogba @SCORCH

It's down to personal preference really; they were two great strikers with very little between them. I wouldn't have swapped Eto'o for Drogba in their respective primes. :manny:

This is why Chelsea need to stop signing players who perform well against them. Brehs needs to realise that every team treats Chelsea like a World Cup final. If they're going to sign players on the basis that they perform well against them they would end up with half the Newcastle team. :scust:

:dahell:De Bruyne is better than Eriksen doe. Eirksen would struggle to get a game at Chelsea as well.