Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Hollister yer team Cruzeiro is a bunch of fakkits brehs,buy players who style on ya in the Libertadores, yall always do the same shyt breh:beli:

Giorgian Arrascaeta is a good player, I hope yall don't turn him into a fukking soft fakkit like your whole team is:mjcry:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
We coming ya'll! (For african-americans that support arsenal
@Hollister yer team Cruzeiro is a bunch of fakkits brehs,buy players who style on ya in the Libertadores, yall always do the same shyt breh:beli:

Giorgian Arrascaeta is a good player, I hope yall don't turn him into a fukking soft fakkit like your whole team is:mjcry:

I was just about to ask you breh

:shaq:

If you can't beat em, join em is what we on.

Did you forget we won 2 brasileirãos in a row?

We do what we want

:yeshrug:

Tell me about Arresceata, Riascos and Mena bruv!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We coming ya'll! (For african-americans that support arsenal

I was just about to ask you breh

:shaq:

If you can't beat em, join em is what we on.

Did you forget we won 2 brasileirãos in a row?

We do what we want

:yeshrug:

Tell me about Arresceata, Riascos and Mena bruv!
you gonna love Giorgian Arrascaeta bruv, top notch player and hes only 20 years old, a he just got called up to play for the senior national team so he will definitely be playing Copa America for us if you fakkits don't ruin him..

He plays as a #10 for the most part but he can also play out wide and he is pretty 2 footed, excellent passer and dribbler...if I had to compare him to someone familiar to you it would be D'Alessandro from Inter, similar style to him so he should kill it in the Brasilian league and then go to Europe next year

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also @Hollister wtf happened to Victorino bro? I hope yall let him go so he can come play for my team Nacional, we need some1 like him at CB, from what I heard he had a bad injury and has/was been out for a long time

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
Anyone know who's broadcasting the cup of nations?

Bein Sport Eurosport and online links. From the first day of action, African football has GREATLY improved over the years I remember not even wanting to watch this tournament back in the day because it used to be horrible. It was basically a try out for locally based African players to get signed to an European club and no cohesion or teamwork whatsoever and everybody doing his own thing. The players were technically sound but I have been pleasantly surprised especially with the Gabon - Burkina Faso game.

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Bein Sport Eurosport and online links. From the first day of action, African football has GREATLY improved over the years I remember not even wanting to watch this tournament back in the day because it used to be horrible. It was basically a try out for locally based African players to get signed to an European club and no cohesion or teamwork whatsoever and everybody doing his own thing. The players were technically sound but I have been pleasantly surprised especially with the Gabon - Burkina Faso game.

Yeah, I really wanna follow Ghana. The young talent they have put together in the last 8-10 years has been really amazing.