Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so Neuer had a horrible year for Bayern or something? what im I missing that you seem to know and I dont? he is the best gk in the world, Bayern didn't lose because he wasn't in form or anything that had to do with him, your boy Courtouis is excellent but he also had the best defense in the world in front of him, look at him this year with Chelsea, probably allowed more goals in a half a season with Chelsea than he did the whole last season with Atletico so cut it out fam...

as for Suarez who was better than him? tell me, he was THE TOP GOALSCORER for all the leagues in Europe, who would you put in front of him tell me?

also I forgot about Koke/Turan who had monster years, I wouldn't mind putting them over Xabi Alonso/sweingteiger
If you're suggesting Courtois was well protected by Atletico then what about Neuer? Bayern average nearly 75% possession. The opposition rarely have the ball and when they do they're fouled almost immediately because that's the Pep/Barca way. :scust:

I agree Koke had an amazing year and definitely deserves a shout tho.

Hazard > Suarez :troll:

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Swasea shoudl have just forfeit the game and save us the trouble :beli:

meanwhile QPR really trying to win this game :beli:

Flex Kavana

Banned
Daps
QPR dont deserve to be in the PL, bunch of overpayed, average pkayers with no heart. Interesting to see who replaces Arry.

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
20120604_223744%5B1%5D.jpg