Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Shirt sales, only reason they bought Luiz. It doesn't have to make 100% football sense, but it will always make sense money wise.
Hamburg and Arsenal are in a head to head battle said to resolve this week for 17 yo Polish defensive mid Krystian Bielik. Kid's supposed to be the real deal. You hear about this?

Flex Kavana

Banned
Daps
Hamburg and Arsenal are in a head to head battle said to resolve this week for 17 yo Polish defensive mid Krystian Bielik. Kid's supposed to be the real deal. You hear about this?

Yeah apparently, its a done deal and hes coming here for like 2.4m and going straight into first team. You heard TFC swap Defoe for Jozy :mjlol: MLSE is a joke. Jozy will beast, but goddamn what a fail of an organization.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Yeah apparently, its a done deal and hes coming here for like 2.4m and going straight into first team. You heard TFC swap Defoe for Jozy :mjlol: MLSE is a joke. Jozy will beast, but goddamn what a fail of an organization.
Yeah tfc is runned badly for buyig defoe who didnt even wanna come down here in the first place. Giovinco is bein linked to tfc now it which actually be a good signing.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my first XI if we are judging on club form then then it will probably be 433

Neuer
Lahm Ramos Godin Alaba or Felipe Luiz
Scheingsteiger/Alonso
Modric/Vidal Di Maria

Messi Suarez CR7

So you're basing it on club form and you have Neuer in goal? :riverswtf:

Courtois won La Liga (a much tougher league than the joke that is the Bundesliga) and he went to Champions League final. He easily had a better year for his club than Neuer did.

Suarez? :whatsthat::mjlol:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
YksydpG.jpg

YO photoshop gawds

We need :takedat:on CR7 and :mjcry:on Messi

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're basing it on club form and you have Neuer in goal? :riverswtf:

Courtois won La Liga (a much tougher league than the joke that is the Bundesliga) and he went to Champions League final. He easily had a better year for his club than Neuer did.

Suarez? :whatsthat::mjlol:
so Neuer had a horrible year for Bayern or something? what im I missing that you seem to know and I dont? he is the best gk in the world, Bayern didn't lose because he wasn't in form or anything that had to do with him, your boy Courtouis is excellent but he also had the best defense in the world in front of him, look at him this year with Chelsea, probably allowed more goals in a half a season with Chelsea than he did the whole last season with Atletico so cut it out fam...

as for Suarez who was better than him? tell me, he was THE TOP GOALSCORER for all the leagues in Europe, who would you put in front of him tell me?

also I forgot about Koke/Turan who had monster years, I wouldn't mind putting them over Xabi Alonso/sweingteiger

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Real Madrid's defending:scust:

Simeone course for his fourth win against them this season:whoo:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip