Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Flex Kavana

Banned
Daps
happy for my nikka Koeman, with limited resources and squad and still doing better than liverpool. quality coach, but will most likely be tapped up by Barcelona in the summer.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
happy for my nikka Koeman, with limited resources and squad and still doing better than liverpool. quality coach, but will most likely be tapped up by Barcelona in the summer.

He didnt do to bad with feyenoord either..and he coached that sick ajax with ibra mido, and chivu etc. Once MS leaves southampton they can just easily replace him with jordy clasie

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
yea that's a great pick up for em, ive watched shaq play plenty of times, hes a good player, Juve should have picked him up but they were cheap and wanted him on loan first smh....him in the hole as a #10 with Podolski and Icardi or Osvaldo up front might get them 3rd place...Medel,hernanes,kovacic(guarin off the bench) in midfield but they need another good fullback whether a LB or RB and a quality CB to partner vidic

also what happened to Goaldado breh?:troll:
You mean penaldado..well you know hes shyt and needs to leave asap..Makes me realize are rarely poachers succeed in the EPL.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
iIbR0DXb0JZOZ.png

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can one of you English lads school me on Daily Mail writer Martin Samuel?

most of his articles have me all like :why:, is he like trolling most of time or something? I feel like he is really serious and comes off a super fat old snobby English CAC