Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
F1yFV8N.png
NOmEECw.png

Last edited:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@yoyoyo1 this breh Fagundez dropped America to the bushes for the Uruguay u-20 lol..I know you gonna hit me with the he wasn't yet a citizen shyt but that's a matter of time anyways so its a weak excuse...it seems he might be starting as a Right Winger for Uruguay in the upcoming sudamericano

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I hope liverpool know what there doing in buying hugain..he isnt the player he was last season or when at real madrid. Icardi or youngster like luciano vietto wouldve been the perfect suarez replacement.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
@KingHurst

Looks like shaqiri heading to inter instead of juve bruv..inter finally getting there shyt together in transfe rmarket? Loan until summer and with option to buy for €12 million ..not a bad bit of business for inter:ehh:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I hope liverpool know what there doing in buying hugain..he isnt the player he was last season or when at real madrid. Icardi or youngster like luciano vietto wouldve been the perfect suarez replacement.
Rodgers doesn't know what he wants :heh:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I cant believe former tfc manager is now newcastles interm:heh:
I can't believe it either, it's a disgrace that Joe Kinnear is not the manager.
Roma didnt buy anyone big this summer, had to get Ashley Cole ans Yang Mbwia kn loan. Whole Series A is broke, there hasn't been a big buy in that league in a while. They are taking scraps from other leagues.
Roma spent €22 million on Iturbe and around €15 million for Manolas and are already under investigation by UEFA for FFP breach. F*cking Harry Kane had to style on everybody this year, just as Roma was about to offload Destro to Tottenham.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@KingHurst

Looks like shaqiri heading to inter instead of juve bruv..inter finally getting there shyt together in transfe rmarket? Loan until summer and with option to buy for €12 million ..not a bad bit of business for inter:ehh:
yea that's a great pick up for em, ive watched shaq play plenty of times, hes a good player, Juve should have picked him up but they were cheap and wanted him on loan first smh....him in the hole as a #10 with Podolski and Icardi or Osvaldo up front might get them 3rd place...Medel,hernanes,kovacic(guarin off the bench) in midfield but they need another good fullback whether a LB or RB and a quality CB to partner vidic

also what happened to Goaldado breh?:troll: