Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
an Inter front 3 of Shaq behind Podo and Icardi/Osvaldo might just get them to 3rd place in Serie A if they can pick up a good CB like Miranda to partner old Vidic and a good either RB/LB(maybe Ricardo Rodriguez?) and they could give Milan/Napoli/Fio a hard time for 3rd

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
an Inter front 3 of Shaq behind Podo and Icardi/Osvaldo might just get them to 3rd place in Serie A if they can pick up a good CB like Miranda to partner old Vidic and a good either RB/LB(maybe Ricardo Rodriguez?) and they could give Milan/Napoli/Fio a hard time for 3rd
Miranda is not going to from CL club to non-CL club breh:mjlol:Why dont they go for loan deal for players like zouma so he finally get playing time

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Miranda is not going to from CL club to non-CL club breh:mjlol:Why dont they go for loan deal for players like zouma so he finally get playing time
they need someone who is ready right now there, Zouma is NOT ready right now, hes somebody for the future...Miranda was/is the best possible outcome but I doubt Atletico will let him go till the end of the season, I personally don't think there is someone like that available this window, maybe Schaffer but ive seen him play one or twice so I don't know how good he really is

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
they need someone who is ready right now there, Zouma is NOT ready right now, hes somebody for the future...Miranda was/is the best possible outcome but I doubt Atletico will let him go till the end of the season, I personally don't think there is someone like that available this window, maybe Schaffer but ive seen him play one or twice so I don't know how good he really is
Schar is another player for inter to look at but basel is in the round of 16 for CL so if anything inter has to wait for legit CB in the summer. Thats if they can steal that 3rd spot.