Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roma can't afford the transfer and his wages. Plus Cavani would never return to Italy, just proves he failed. He's off to Arsenal in the summer brehs. You'll see.
Roma got guap breh they can def afford him, got CL, offer him to start at CF/ST and he just bought a house there worth a few millies, me being Uruguayan I will prefer him to go to Juve and play with Tevez up front, that front 2 will make a killing out in Serie A

Flex Kavana

Banned
Daps
Roma got guap breh they can def afford him, got CL, offer him to start at CF/ST and he just bought a house there worth a few millies, me being Uruguayan I will prefer him to go to Juve and play with Tevez up front, that front 2 will make a killing out in Serie A

Roma didnt buy anyone big this summer, had to get Ashley Cole ans Yang Mbwia kn loan. Whole Series A is broke, there hasn't been a big buy in that league in a while. They are taking scraps from other leagues. Can't see him going to Spain because top 3 got their strikers and other clubs probably don't interest him. With that being said just found out Alexandre Pato is following Arsenal on twitter and instagram.:mjcry:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
thought he was supposed to go to Arsenal?

@Max B
What's going on with Adebayor?
Hes been playing lazy and not fitting in pochentino high tempo style. Also the fact with his personal problems for example blaming his mom for doing black magic/juju on him:dahell:. The clubs beeeen trynna sell him but he wont leave and wants to see out his contract as hes getting paid alot money for a shyte player who barely plays. He might go mls though :yeshrug:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
That would just be unfair and juve will go on do bayern/lyon dominance in a league. Which isnt good thing for serie A..hoepfully inter and milan get there shyt together and start buying smart.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roma didnt buy anyone big this summer, had to get Ashley Cole ans Yang Mbwia kn loan. Whole Series A is broke, there hasn't been a big buy in that league in a while. They are taking scraps from other leagues. Can't see him going to Spain because top 3 got their strikers and other clubs probably don't interest him. With that being said just found out Alexandre Pato is following Arsenal on twitter and instagram.:mjcry:
they bought Iturbe for like 25+ million euros breh he was their big buy, as for Arsenal they wont buy Cavani because they already have "great"(that's the opinion of the arsenal posters in this thread not me) strikers in Welbeck/Giroud, all they "need" is a CDM to play next to the best cm in the world Ramsey and they will be all set with that

Flex Kavana

Banned
Daps
That's like 18m pounds, Cavani would probably go double that since we bought for like 60. Plus Iturbe is 21, Cavani is turning 28.

Flex Kavana

Banned
Daps
How do you give up 4 goals to Bastia?

article-2319868-19A2BA3D000005DC-120_634x384.jpg