Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
B6LbihVIMAAcr5f.jpg

[...]
Klose's record ? I already forgot about this shyt. :lolbron:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
It's a pity because the football game is the typical game for people who lives in impoverish conditions. And considering that African Americans are the majority in this demographic, there is potentially a huge reservoir of talent in the US for kids that live in the hood and are athletic enough. If only bball and US football weren't that predominant culture-wise.

You American OFT brehs never thought of doing something footy-related (footy school for kids, being a scout...) ? I think it's the future if you ask me :mjpls:
You guys need to start the wave, not ride it (though the wave has already being started, at least catch it early brehs) :mjpls:
As long as I continue attending MLS games when I can and my local USL Pro team to come ( :laff: ) figure i'm doing my part for american soccer

bout to cop one of these when it goes on sale :blessed:

btn_shop_stlfc.jpg

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
As long as I continue attending MLS games when I can and my local USL Pro team to come ( :laff: ) figure i'm doing my part for american soccer

bout to cop one of these when it goes on sale :blessed:

btn_shop_stlfc.jpg
That blue/green looks proper. Ain't you a KC fan though ?

Flex Kavana

Banned
Daps
RIP WizWig :mjcry:

Today is a sad day for all fans of live sports streaming, as we at Wiziwig have to announce that we're forced to close our website, at least for now. This due to new laws in Spain which will get into force starting tomorrow, the 1st January 2015. Failing to comply with the new reform puts us at risks of fines being as high as € 600.000,- and also losing our domain, hosting and other necessary stuff to operate wiziwig.

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
smh @ this Lampard situation

let Oil Sheikhs start farm teams in your league brehs