Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all i said what a fukking shyt player that negro(balotelli) is and somehow thats bad? balotelli isnt black? (and shyt?)

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

This gif reminds me if you're white and groom you can get nice job anywhere.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup:The way you used 'negro' made it sound like a pejorative.

Can't blame all of Rodgers inadequacies on my boy Balo
its not all Balo fault but your "boy" is a fukking shyt player who should be nowhere near LFC or any decent team for that matter, @SCORCH is probably the only one here who i can truly say never fell for that stupid balotelli is a good player hype that the majority of posters believe/believed...

obviously since he and the other buys brought no goals and Sturridge is injured plus he is another one who in my opinion isnt all that anyways i knew this team wasnt going to make the top 4 this year, i still laugh at one of the big executives(Scudamore?) of the EPL saying Suarez leaving LFC was the best thing that could happen to Liverpool:mjlol:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Brek Shea Orlando City bound.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...the-pitch/os-orlando-city-20141214-story.html

Brek Shea is coming back to MLS, and this time he’ll be wearing Orlando City purple.

Orlando City is finalizing a move to sign the U.S. winger from Stoke City, according to multiple sources with direct knowledge of the move. The transfer, expected to be completed in the coming days, will bring back the former Major League Soccer All-Star and Best XI selection and could reinvigorate the career of a top U.S. prospect.

The dynamic left-footed midfielder adds even more star power to Orlando City’s lineup.

Shea spent several weeks training with the Lions this summer and impressed Orlando City coach Adrian Heath during that stint.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
The Swaggatelli days were the darkest :mjcry:

Even his off field stunts in retrospect were embarrassing. The cars, the women, the fukk it attitude, the money. Breh is the Rich Kids of Instagram of football and as embarrassing and underwhelming as both.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: @KingHurst been trolling with Negrito since he Suarez thing happened, people just noticing?

pretty much right. just calling people out that silently hopped off the bandwagon ages ago :leon: #ItalianMediocrity
i dont think they so mad about the negrito thing they just mad im callin them out on their bullshyt as i usually do, so they get emotional like women:scusthov:

also fukk these negritos if they get mad for getting called what they are(negros/negritos), they here all day calling people of other races CAC (which stands for cracker as cracker) which is a racial slur and thats ok so fukk all these negros here they can all suck my dikk!