Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Wow we played like total shyt and still won..dembele really helped us not get mauled over in the middle. Ryan mason should get use to the bench now. What a surprise that stambouli actually came on. Still alot improvements needs on this squad. Winter transfer window should be interesting

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Liverpool lmao joke of a team
sell your best white player and replace him with some shyt negritos brehs

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where are all you brehs like @thernbroom @thatknickfan @Emperor_ReinScarf and many other posters here who used to be on Balotelli dikk saying bullshyt stuff like #blackexcellence and stupid shyt like that, what a fukking shyt player that negro is fukking disgusting:scust:

i also told all you liverpool brehs like @thernbroom @Hollister in the summer that we was going to be shyt since all the signings we bought brought no goals, that was fukking obvious, moreno is a good LB, Can seems alright squad player status for now and the rest are fukking shyt even Lovren who i rated highly and thought was our best signing has turned out to be shyt:why:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:kony:

where are all you brehs like @thernbroom @thatknickfan @Emperor_ReinScarf and many other posters here who used to be on Balotelli dikk saying bullshyt stuff like #blackexcellence and stupid shyt like that, what a fukking shyt player that negro is fukking disgusting:scust:

i also told all you liverpool brehs like @thernbroom @Hollister in the summer that we was going to be shyt since all the signings we bought brought no goals, that was fukking obvious, moreno is a good LB, Can seems alright squad player status for now and the rest are fukking shyt even Lovren who i rated highly and thought was our best signing has turned out to be shyt:why:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

OK, you're going too far with the slurs man.