Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
Ya boy Stromae already going to play Madison Square Garden next October @Liu Kang

breh really is taking over the world. now I know what it's like to be one of those that only wants to see their favorite musicians in small venues, smfh

went from :gladbron: to :wtb: in three seconds

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Ya boy Stromae already going to play Madison Square Garden next October @Liu Kang

breh really is taking over the world. now I know what it's like to be one of those that only wants to see their favorite musicians in small venues, smfh

went from :gladbron: to :wtb: in three seconds
Hipster? Stromae is already famous worldwide sorry to burst your bubble

Quarterback

Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
have tough decisions coming up :patrice:

either I get BeIn in HD and GOLTV but watch EPL in Spanish, or keep BeIn in SD and NBCSN HD but it costs more money :dwillhuh:

bloody joke innit.

anyway, Tigres/America Final 1st Leg at 9:30 on Telemundo :eat:
It's on Unimore right now. America should win, Tuca Ferreti is a disgrace to football.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
nah breh, im sure my dad LOVED the WWF entrance theme album I had in 1995 :mjcry:

You probably right. I think my dad was pumped when I'd insist on watching the 1998 Broncos Super Bowl season recap vhs every day for four months one year :mjcry:

Then we went back to back and it started again :mjcry:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
You probably right. I think my dad was pumped when I'd insist on watching the 1998 Broncos Super Bowl season recap vhs every day for four months one year :mjcry:

Then we went back to back and it started again :mjcry:
:heh: i used to watch this al michaels' top 10 sports moments VHS my dad got me every couple days for months

:mjcry: :mjcry:

Quarterback

Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
Hipster? Stromae is already famous worldwide sorry to burst your bubble
Yes he is but not really famous in USA IMO, had to be like 90% French-speaking people at his concert in NYC. It was pretty cool to see. :rambo:They are probably banking on selling MSG out announcing it almost a year in advance.

It's on Unimore right now. America should win, Tuca Ferreti is a disgrace to football.
the most boring campaign and they are about to win the damn thing :heh: