Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
that's how bad he is, is all im sayin

as shyt as your posts are, i've never called for or wanted your banning. you deserve a space to echo other people's opinions
What ever man im here just to talk about footy and not about random albums but some nobody only hipsters know about. Honestly i got nothing against you so i dont get why i get all this hostility from you. Im hardcore supporter of spurs i know people dont care but i still wanna voice my opinion on them and the rest of leagues around the world:yeshrug:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
What ever man im here just to talk about footy and not about random albums but some nobody only hipsters know about. Honestly i got nothing against you so i dont get why i get all this hostility from you. Im hardcore supporter of spurs i know people dont care but i still wanna voice my opinion on them and the rest of leagues around the world:yeshrug:
it's just bantz, but you let on a while ago that you're sensitive so i just keep it up tbf :yeshrug:

also your football opinions are well shyte most of the time

I've posted like 5 times in this entire thread, u dumb Brasuka. Go watch Deutschland whore your team again 7-0 and KIM :camby:
:mjlol: good post

I'm all for @Quarterback being banned.

@concise hook it up :tu:
what's your favorite elvis costello record breh

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Armed Forces followed by This Year's Model

I fukk with Get Happy! But Cos was trying to go stadium status on that one. Became a little too bloated :mjcry:

You? :ld:
my aim is true :lawd:

this dude in my neighborhood who had a serious 12" collection made me a tape of tribe, arsonists, beatnuts, kurious?, shyt like that back in the day

for some reason he put watching the detectives right in the middle of it :dead:

tape kinda informed my adolesence in many ways tbf

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
have tough decisions coming up :patrice:

either I get BeIn in HD and GOLTV but watch EPL in Spanish, or keep BeIn in SD and NBCSN HD but it costs more money :dwillhuh:

bloody joke innit.

anyway, Tigres/America Final 1st Leg at 9:30 on Telemundo :eat:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
my aim is true :lawd:

this dude in my neighborhood who had a serious 12" collection made me a tape of tribe, arsonists, beatnuts, kurious?, shyt like that back in the day

for some reason he put watching the detectives right in the middle of it :dead:

tape kinda informed my adolesence in many ways tbf

:pachaha: I used to do that all the time with my mixtapes back in the day.

I'd be sitting in my parent's car and after listening to edited versions of "Whoa" and "Let's Get It" there'd be a quick transition to "Alive" by POD.

My pops must've hated listening to my shyt :mjcry:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:pachaha: I used to do that all the time with my mixtapes back in the day.

I'd be sitting in my parent's car and after listening to edited versions of "Whoa" and "Let's Get It" there'd be a quick transition to "Alive" by POD.

My pops must've hated listening to my shyt :mjcry:

:dead: that's fukked up

no father should have to hear his son enjoy POD :mjcry:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
It was a confusing time :mjcry:

But I think everyone had at one point or another as a kid liked some movie/music/tv that probably annoyed the fukk out of our parents but they just had to deal for a few hours :mjcry:
nah breh, im sure my dad LOVED the WWF entrance theme album I had in 1995 :mjcry: