Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Tigres through to the Mexican final having played two 1-1 draws in QF and two 0-0 draws in SF :laugh:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
people really piling on

i mean it was a blatant troll attempt but i like that everyone is calling him out on it
He deserves it tbh, he was being a dismissing lame even before the game when i peeped him in some boston interviews. "I can't see myself watching it for 90 minutes :skip: " Well, if thats the case then don't comment on it you old c*nt :heh:

be afraid of soccer in 2014 brehs.

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI
That Chris Rock interview in Vulture is pretty great.

Made me want to see his new movie :ehh:

http://www.vulture.com/2014/11/chris-rock-frank-rich-in-conversation.html

To say Obama is progress is saying that he’s the first black person that is qualified to be president. That’s not black progress. That’s white progress. There’s been black people qualified to be president for hundreds of years. If you saw Tina Turner and Ike having a lovely breakfast over there, would you say their relationship’s improved? Some people would. But a smart person would go, “Oh, he stopped punching her in the face.” It’s not up to her. Ike and Tina Turner’s relationship has nothing to do with Tina Turner. Nothing. It just doesn’t. The question is, you know, my kids are smart, educated, beautiful, polite children. There have been smart, educated, beautiful, polite black children for hundreds of years. The advantage that my children have is that my children are encountering the nicest white people that America has ever produced. Let’s hope America keeps producing nicer white people.

:heh: :mjlol: :ohhh:

Opie

Banned
Daps
EPL? :scusthov:

some of the clubs people support in here
Club América
Estudiantes
Metalist Kharkiv
Millwall
Apoel Nicosia
Malmö FF

:ahh:

i just went back abt 10 pages and there was plenty of content :rudy:

you guys even got premier league tinyheads... gonna have to post in this thread on the regular

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i just went back abt 10 pages and there was plenty of content :rudy:

you guys even got premier league tinyheads... gonna have to post in this thread on the regular
nah you're not gonna have to

@Broletariat forgot about Cruzeiro, Palmeiras, BATE and FC Chlamydia Krakov

if you cant discuss any of those teams this is the wrong thread for you