Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Damn, think I had the worst night I've had in some time last night brehs :mjcry:

To preface I was reading that thread some weeks ago about how women can be way dirtier than men. Luckily, when I was thinking about it while reading that thread, I was like, :whew: I've never dealt with any trifling broads like that.

Until last night :mjcry:

I met a broad at the bar. All initial indications pointed to her being completely normal, she was a law school grad, single, in her 30s and was having decent craic.

Then the drinks began swirling, the tequila was doing its thing and the end of the night came along and she invited me back to her place. I convinced her for us to go back to her place, generally because I hate taking broads back to my place what with roommates, so she accepted and I was
orxW1dV.png
inside.

We got to her apartment and she was like, "My place is a little dirty. And I have a cat :usure:"

Even in my inebriated state that sent one flag up. But I gave her the benefit of doubt, "It's all good, and I like cats :patrice:"

The door swung open into one of the filthiest, dirtiest apartments I think I've ever seen someone have. shyt looked like Grey Gardens, like hoarders, like she hadn't left in ages, the airs and winds of outside never touching the inner corners of the rooms. Everything was grey. And everything had inches of dust, random papers were strewn everywhere, she had a huge cat litter box that hadn't been cleaned, couldn't even see the kitchen counters.

I goggled.

Then she was like, "See you in the room :shaq:" and she beetled off into her bedroom.

I goggled again. I opened a cupboard half expecting to see a rat jump out at me or some rodent.

I went into the room and was like, "I can't do this :skip:"

And she gave me the :leon: look and asked why. And I was like, "I'm just not comfortable with...all this :skip:" as I made a waving motion with my hand.

But I was far from my apartment and it was late, so I had to spend the night there :mjcry:

shyt was a night to make you never want to drink or attempt one night stands ever again :mjcry:

And I didn't see her fukking cat once.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Damn, think I had the worst night I've had in some time last night brehs :mjcry:

To preface I was reading that thread some weeks ago about how women can be way dirtier than men. Luckily, when I was thinking about it while reading that thread, I was like, :whew: I've never dealt with any trifling broads like that.

I met a broad at the bar. All initial indications pointed to her being completely normal, she was a law school grad, single, in her 30s and was having decent craic.

Then the drinks began swirling, the tequila was doing its thing and the end of the night came along and she invited me back to her place. I convinced her for us to go back to her place, generally because I hate taking broads back to my place what with roommates, so she accepted and I was
orxW1dV.png
inside.

We got to her apartment and she was like, "My place is a little dirty. And I have a cat :usure:"

Even in my inebriated state that sent one flag up. But I gave her the benefit of doubt, "It's all good, and I like cats :patrice:"

The door swung open into one of the filthiest, dirtiest apartments I think I've ever seen someone have. shyt looked like Grey Gardens, like hoarders, like she hadn't left in ages, the airs and winds of outside never touching the inner corners of the rooms. Everything was grey. And everything had inches of dust, random papers were strewn everywhere, she had a huge cat litter box that hadn't been cleaned, couldn't even see the kitchen counters.

I goggled.

Then she was like, "See you in the room :shaq:" and she beetled off into her bedroom.

I goggled again. I opened a cupboard half expecting to see a rat jump out at me or some rodent.

And she gave me the :leon: look and asked why. And I was like, "I'm just not comfortable with...all this :skip:" as I made a waving motion with my hand.

But I was far from my apartment and it was late, so I had to spend the night there :mjcry:

shyt was a night to make you never want to drink or attempt one night stands ever again :mjcry:

When's the second date happening?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

orxW1dV.png
inside.

I goggled.

you shoulda fukked. Just off the "Im stuck here" thinking.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

orxW1dV.png
inside.

I goggled.

Next time wear a hazmat suit and dive in the p*ssy.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
you shoulda fukked. Just off the "Im stuck here" thinking.

Next time wear a hazmat suit and dive in the p*ssy.

Her room was the worst. She had a corner of the room that was filled with old and dusty stuffed animals, a desk that just had a bunch of shyt on it that had clearly been there for ages, a closet that had piles of clothes and shoes and random trash cascading out of it.

Come to think of it now it was sorta depressing because at some point she had just given up. Dunno how someone lives like that.

I just curled up on her dusty ass bed and passed out :mjcry:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Arsenal supporters are scum. Grown men queuing up to abuse an elderly man boarding a train.

BOOOOOOOOOOO! GIT AHT MA CLAB! FACK OFF!

I legit feel sorry for Wenger :mjcry: