Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Just got finished the wapo article , rolling stone must have heard of that, hence their non apology-apology..how hard is fact checking? :what::upsetfavre:

Yeah, it's a train wreck all around, it made a good story though so they were like, fukk it :manny:

And of course this adds to the mennist wave, and maybe make it harder, or arouse skepticism with future sexual assault victims. Possibly :mjcry:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Just got finished the wapo article , rolling stone must have heard of that, hence their non apology-apology..how hard is fact checking? :what::upsetfavre:

Yeah, it's a train wreck all around, it made a good story though so they were like, fukk it :manny:

And of course this adds to the mennist wave, and maybe make it harder, or arouse skepticism with future sexual assault victims. Possibly :mjcry:

@yoyoyo1 and red pill man taking a W :ehh:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps

my twitter timeline already on it.. already on it..:mjcry:, i don't have the strength, i'm looking forward to my first whiskey swig..

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
So I guess that Rolling Stone story was uhhh, sorta inaccurate?

Reporter fukked up :mjcry:
that is a career ender :avbface:

she did not have to lie about it either. There are a bunch of rape cases she coulda used. :why:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
that is a career ender :avbface:

she did not have to lie about it either. There are a bunch of rape cases she coulda used. :why:
Oh goddammit :wow:

Why the fukk are women forcing these stories? Between the drunk girl in public video actually being scripted, the walking in NYC video being racially edited, and this shyt, all that fukking happens is they sum up their opposing argument entirely :mjcry: Someone cries abuse and then the truth comes out :mjcry: People gotta chill on pushing so fukking hard to make this point :damn: JUST GO WITH THE fukkING TRUTH IT'S EVERYWHERE :damn:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Oh goddammit :wow:

Why the fukk are women forcing these stories? Between the drunk girl in public video actually being scripted, the walking in NYC video being racially edited, and this shyt, all that fukking happens is they sum up their opposing argument entirely :mjcry: Someone cries abuse and then the truth comes out :mjcry: People gotta chill on pushing so fukking hard to make this point :damn: JUST GO WITH THE fukkING TRUTH IT'S EVERYWHERE :damn:
they're agents breh, femic00ns runnin this rape shyt

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I was gonna put up a facebook status on this but I'm going to wait until tomorrow morning like "anyone regret anything they did last night? it's never too late to say you were raped" kinda thing :smugfavre:
jesus christ :dead::damn:

you trying to make this cup final thread, or should I throw one together? :ehh: