Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I read somewhere Paul was gonna collaborate with Kanye? That's gonna be interesting :eat:

And his newest album was incredibly good as well

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
"'If you cannae handle the f*****g stage' - his Scottish accent was coming through loud and clear - "I'll send you right back to the MLS.'
"His final words to me were soaked in derision. 'You're not in America anymore, son.'"

:dead:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...ic-comments-though-risks-further-censure.html

He said: “When I was growing up we used to call the Chinese ‘chingalings’.

“We weren’t being disrespected (sic). We used to say, ‘we’re going to eat in chingalings’."

Whelan stressed he has many Jewish friends. He said: “I wouldn’t like to mention any one of them.

“Please take it I have a lot of Jewish friends.

“I bet there are a dozen who have got apartments in Majorca, where I am.

“And so many Jewish people go to Barbados at Christmas. That’s when I go. I see a lot of them in the Lone Star, in restaurants. I play golf with a few of them.

“I don’t want to mention any particular names because I don’t want to pull their names into it.

“It would be unfair of me because they are good friends. They may object to me putting them in a newspaper or in publicity or whatever.”

:heh::avbusure:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I'd love if Whelan accidentally said a slur every time he apologizes, "I'm sorry if I offended. Now those nig nogs, lovely people, lovely food"

Lord knows the society of black lawyers needs the publicity :mjcry: