Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
There's @Shogun but he doesn't post much
This is my first year trying to get into EPL. Chose Everton just because Howard :manny:

Been watching the games, but the shyts confusing with all the different leagues, and the fact that they lost or tied their first like 10 games didn't help get me into it :ld:

Ezra

Daps
This is my first year trying to get into EPL. Chose Everton just because Howard :manny:

Been watching the games, but the shyts confusing with all the different leagues, and the fact that they lost or tied their first like 10 games didn't help get me into it :ld:
Understandable. Been a tough year w injuries and the fact we give up the equalizer late in every game.

Really seems like Martinez is focusing on winning Europa. Not sure how I feel about that

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Understandable. Been a tough year w injuries and the fact we give up the equalizer late in every game.

Really seems like Martinez is focusing on winning Europa. Not sure how I feel about that
Winning europa means a CL spot which isnt bad :yeshrug:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
True. I had hopes (albeit slim) of making the top 4 of the EPL table.

Same difference I guess in terms of getting to the CL
Top 4 is still possible..its just everton are lacking depth and playing thursday nights doesnt help a club with a thin squad

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/la-galaxy-vs-ne-revolution-mls-cup-final-2014-landons-last.273321/

Donovan%20fountain_0.jpg

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
True. I had hopes (albeit slim) of making the top 4 of the EPL table.

Same difference I guess in terms of getting to the CL

Can't hold on to leads for shyt. I couldn't understand eto not getting time, when we were chasing for the winner on Wednesday.

We got aguero next up...:mjcry::mjcry:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That new black mirror feature length looks sh1t :mjlol:

Blocking people in real life? :mjlol: shows jumped the shark already :mjcry: