Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Someone did come the hotel room, she said, took a few pictures of her, told her to lose four pounds, and left the room. Then, she claimed Cosby preyed on her.

“Mr. Cosby walked me to the bedroom after a second shot of amaretto,” said Chelan. “He said it would help my cold. I laid down. He laid next to me on the bed, and began pinching my left nipple, and humping on my leg while he was grunting… I couldn’t open my eyes… I felt something warm on my legs, and I blacked out.”

Chelan added, “Hours later, I woke up to him clapping his hands and saying, ‘Daddy says wake up.’” Then, Cosby allegedly gave Chelan $1,500 in cash and told her to buy something nice for her grandmother. Later, she said he invited her to see The Temptations in concert and check out his Vegas stand-up show. When she declined, she claimed she was fired from the Vegas Hilton
:demonic::why::damn::scusthov::avbusure:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
But start ups give you that unspecified vacation time and you can wear beanies and they fight doggedly to keep their office 'culture' intact :mjcry:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
10831882_727038144050249_1984073004_n.jpg
0skaeI7.png

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
If I ever start a business I fear I'd be a culture tyrant, ousting brehs because they didn't show up for the ice cream social or censuring people if they didn't fukk with choice of microbrews in the fridge :mjcry:

Slightly unrelated my favorite depiction of those start up tech offices was from House of Cards when Kate Mara works for that website called SlugSnatch or whatever the fukk it was called. No desks! No
Cubicles! Just big pillows and laptops, post from your phone! :dead:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
If I ever start a business I fear I'd be a culture tyrant, ousting brehs because they didn't show up for the ice cream social or censuring people if they didn't fukk with choice of microbrews in the fridge :mjcry:

Slightly unrelated my favorite depiction of those start up tech offices was from House of Cards when Kate Mara works for that website called SlugSnatch or whatever the fukk it was called. No desks! No
Cubicles! Just big pillows and laptops, post from your phone! :dead:
im a culture tyrant for sure breh, i just do it subtly, like an elected dictator

you motherfukkers will be easy going and laid back or you gtfo :birdman:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
im a culture tyrant for sure breh, i just do it subtly, like an elected dictator

you motherfukkers will be easy going and laid back or you gtfo :birdman:

I wish there was a tv show like that. A workplace that just becomes increasingly toxic and more ridiculous the more they try to preserve the office culture.

Pretty much based on NBC studios from 1984-1992 :mjcry:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:whew: walked the motherfukkin interview

meanwhile at 'rich but actually poor transplant robots' startup nikkas was asking the most random questions trying out retarded exercises and shyt to get into what you really think, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. i think talking to an obviously gay dude at first like :russ: "this is who I have to try to impress???" threw me off

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Toluca/Tigres and Monterrey/America 1st leg semis today

and Saprissa/Alajuelense 1st leg semi too

:eat:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
http://www.espnfc.com/blog/espn-fc-...lly-worthy-of-manuel-neuers-ballon-dor-honour

Michael "Zonal Marking" Cox arguing for Courtois vs. Neuer

Courtois is quick off his line, but he's quick off his line in a different way. For Courtois, "quick" refers to the sprint forward itself, rather than his reaction to the situation. Courtois' genius is that he moves as soon as the striker makes a decisive touch, for he knows strikers don't generally want to take multiple touches in those situations -- they want to knock the ball ahead of themselves, then shoot. Courtois lingers in his goal slightly, encourages the striker to take a heavy touch -- and as soon as that first touch comes, he pounces and sprints quickly forward.

The comments:

Marco Del · Follow · Barback at The Taproom & Grill
This is the stupidest blog post on espnfc
Reply · Like · Follow Post · 18 minutes ago

:laff: