Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

The last two trophies he only won cause the team wanted him cause hes marketable not for his "skills"
And Henry on the Ales was neither marketable, nor skilled enough to win. :heh: Becks was BOTH :damn:

The last three teams he won trophies for wanted him for the publicity, and each time amazed us all that underneath the beauty, still was one of the most uniquely talented and hard working players of all time. An assist in his final appearance. He contributed to the very end :mjcry:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Ignore list is a great feature.
Refused to use it in the beginning off principle but I've been using for a few months to clear my vision on TLR because a few posters were really annoying. Then I took the shyt to the next level and ignore the whole TLR :blessed:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@SmarkMero is low key one of the best posters in here, breh has sonned me silently more than a few times

@Liu Kang "regulars" in this thread used to comprise a generally intellectually sound eclectic bunch, all with pretty sharp wit. still got a lot of that but things are a bit different now :yeshrug:

and im gonna just amend @Don Hollywood Herrera post in a minute, gimme a sec

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Real legends win everywhere :ufdup:

article-0-00F1B4FD0000044C-885_468x392.jpg

hi-res-d00d2357155241bd39caec7fdde2113c_crop_north.jpg

jose_mourinho_2010_05_21.jpg

article-2138625-12E4EEEC000005DC-437_634x402.jpg

We've been winning for longer than a four year stretch, bruv. Mans not out here thirsting for icons. :heh:

Not to mention, I thought it was globally accepted that the statue was a nice idea, but Henry hardly cuts an imposing, or an iconic figure in an aesthetic sense, and thus the struggle to capture his essence in a moment frozen in time resulted in a grand scale debacle. Really, statue of man on his knees? :why: Can't be looking gallant or heroic or something :dwillhuh: Look at its placing, is just in some empty spot, no taste or care for any sort of symbolic symbiotic relationship with its surroundings. Probably because there is no history in the post-post-modern public transport terminal ya'll call a stadium :wow:

THIS is a statue b
A-statue-of-Michael-Jacks-007.jpg

It's just :mjcry:

Just the god himself in his second skin outside of a park he probably never knew existed :mjcry:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Where that World Cup?
zXh8lhG.png

Where that European Championship?
zXh8lhG.png

Where the angry Irish fans?
zXh8lhG.png

Mickey mouse cup runs whilst carried by a GOAT :camby:

Angry Irish fans? Nah bruv, the real gets make even their vanquished happy :wow: Just happy that they got to get GOATed on :banderas: That they were beaten by such a unique display of wonder there is naught to do but smile. Not a handball to besmirch the beauty of the game :mjcry: