Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
B3yZMf0CIAAwblU.jpg:large

:bow: The one that France let get away :wow:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I want to hate on henry and NJ Cornsyrup at the same time :patrice:

having trouble fitting in here :patrice:

does anyone in here have any other "regulars" on ignore? :lupe:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I don't use the ignore feature often. i like to think of using it as a sign someone got you :umad: and you can't bear to read their posts anymore :lupe:

that said i have used it a couple times on thecoli because there are a lot of people who use big shytty fonts and colors to post, and for the occasional hateful weirdo

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I don't use the ignore feature often. i like to think of using it as a sign someone got you :umad: and you can't bear to read their posts anymore :lupe:

that said i have used it a couple times on thecoli because there are a lot of people who use big shytty fonts and colors to post, and for the occasional hateful weirdo
the only guy I considered using ignore for was that guy in KTL that only posts in dark blue, horrific color clash with my "dark" coli background. I guess that was more of an aesthetic decision :ehh:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
the only guy I considered using ignore for was that guy in KTL that only posts in dark blue, horrific color clash with my "dark" coli background. I guess that was more of an aesthetic decision :ehh:
aint nobody got time for that shyt :ehh: brehs really out here posting in highlighter yellow in comic sans like its 1998 on angelfire :avbusure:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
EspWzYU.png
t7znPV6.png
YxoCzyz.png
sgzgWCj.png
kU44jPg.png
pHvut0u.png
WKxk003.png

thierry-henry-arsenal-statue-emirates-stadium.jpg
zXh8lhG.png
Where's his Statue though?
We've been winning for longer than a four year stretch, bruv. Mans not out here thirsting for icons. :heh:

Not to mention, I thought it was globally accepted that the statue was a nice idea, but Henry hardly cuts an imposing, or an iconic figure in an aesthetic sense, and thus the struggle to capture his essence in a moment frozen in time resulted in a grand scale debacle. Really, statue of man on his knees? :why: Can't be looking gallant or heroic or something :dwillhuh: Look at its placing, is just in some empty spot, no taste or care for any sort of symbolic symbiotic relationship with its surroundings. Probably because there is no history in the post-post-modern public transport terminal ya'll call a stadium :wow:

THIS is a statue b
sport-graphics-2008_698230a.jpg

It's just :mjcry:

Just the man himself calling the good ole boys to arms and they do it all in the shadow of the only place they ever called home. :mjcry: