Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Men lie, women lie, numbers don't. Mou is a pragmatic, his teams play the way he thinks they best to win. I just got on Wikipedia to get those stats :
His Porto (his last year excepted) was a more than 2 goals per game
His Chelsea scored 72 goals in the league both seasons so he was a little less than 2 goals per match
His Inter scored 70 and 75 goals in the Calcio so there also, a little less than 2 goals per match
His Real scored 102, 103 and 121 (!) goals in la Liga, so it's between 2.5 and 3 goals per game

My question is then simple, how can a coach whose teams score that much can be labeled as defensive ?
so just under 2 goals a match at Chelsea and Inter (which is what I said)

and then goals for fun at Madrid (which is what I said)

It depends on the players he has at his disposal. HE a pragmatist, but he is def defensive first.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
so just under 2 goals a match at Chelsea and Inter (which is what I said)

and then goals for fun at Madrid (which is what I said)

It depends on the players he has at his disposal. HE a pragmatist, but he is def defensive first.
But his teams were always the bests (or second bests at times) in amount of goals scored. If he's defensive minded, how should we label other coaches ? :wtf:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
But his teams were always the bests (or second bests at times) in amount of goals scored. If he's defensive minded, how should we label other coaches ? :wtf:
he had the best teams in the league, breh

they should lead in goals or be there abouts. When Ancelloti was there, teh same group Mourinho had scoring under 2 a game, they scored 100+ goals with Ancelloti.

He is who he is, lets not change things.