Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
will we see some "beautiful" football from your team once they actually play some real competition tho?:sas1:

We'll see :yeshrug:I'm sure they'll go the counter-attacking route against the teams that look to dominate possession. Chelsea will kill some teams on the counter tho - I wish we play Barcelona this season :banderas:could get real ugly :banderas:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kguaa62.png

Man City playing like they're a man down :mjcry:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We'll see :yeshrug:I'm sure they'll go the counter-attacking route against the teams that look to dominate possession. Chelsea will kill some teams on the counter tho - I wish we play Barcelona this season :banderas:could get real ugly :banderas:
I like Chelsea but in Europe yall not even top 5 yet, Suarez/messi/neymar if they get any 1 on 1 versus Cahill or Terry yall done sorry m8 that's just what it is:yeshrug:

Real,Bayern are the teams to beat and maybe you can include Barca once Suarez/their defense gets settled/in form, Atletico has a great team too, Borussia over 2 legs can give any team in the Cl that work if they have their full team, PSG has a complete squad with RB possibly being their only weakness and Juve has a solid team too, Juve and yall are probably in that lower bracket after the teams i named before

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.

if its being refereed by a norwegian :pacspit:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like Chelsea but in Europe yall not even top 5 yet, Suarez/messi/neymar if they get any 1 on 1 versus Cahill or Terry yall done sorry m8 that's just what it is:yeshrug:

Real,Bayern are the teams to beat and maybe you can include Barca once Suarez/their defense gets settled/in form, Atletico has a great team too, Borussia over 2 legs can give any team in the Cl that work if they have their full team, PSG has a complete squad with RB possibly being their only weakness and Juve has a solid team too, Juve and yall are probably in that lower bracket after the teams i named before
Atletico is the only team I fear. I'd fancy Chelsea against Real, Bayern and especially Barca.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
a breh can't celebrate his record now?

:mjcry:

fukk him and his records. I stopped paying attention Messi's "records" when the media tried to make that record up of him scoring the most goals in a calendar year. Brehs were counting testimonial goals, beach soccer goals on vacation. He's the most artificial "GOAT" in football history.