Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Atletico is the only team I fear. I'd fancy Chelsea against Real, Bayern and especially Barca.
Mourinho has you drinking that kool aid like crazy :russ:

Atletico/PSG actually are the best one you can possibly draw just like last year, stop drinking that kool aid if i was a Chelsea fan i certantly wont wanna see Barca/Bayern/Real over 2 legs, in the final where is 1 match and yall can counter and play for the draw then yall might have a chance but not over 2 legs breh stop being a delusional fanboy :mjcry:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk him and his records. I stopped paying attention Messi's "records" when the media tried to make that record up of him scoring the most goals in a calendar year. Brehs were counting testimonial goals, beach soccer goals on vacation. He's the most artificial "GOAT" in football history.
sounds like your talking about Romario not Messi tbh :ehh:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Build up to Willian's goal :wow:

Even the Schalke fans were applauding that. I know this is gonna sounds mad fanboyish but Chelsea are playing some beautiful football right now.
Mou's Real or Inter were playing nice football too. People assume Mourinho is a defense-prone coach but facts oppose that. His Madrid scored something like 110 goals and had 100 points in La Liga with some great vertical football. He's a pragmatic so if beautiful football is the way to win, his team will play that way.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mourinho has you drinking that kool aid like crazy :russ:

Atletico/PSG actually are the best one you can possibly draw just like last year, stop drinking that kool aid if i was a Chelsea fan i certantly wont wanna see Barca/Bayern/Real over 2 legs, in the final where is 1 match and yall can counter and play for the draw then yall might have a chance but not over 2 legs breh stop being a delusional fanboy :mjcry:
We'll see :umad:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Mou's Real or Inter were playing nice football too. People assume Mourinho is a defense-prone coach but facts oppose that. His Madrid scored something like 110 goals and had 100 points in La Liga with some great vertical football. He's a pragmatic so if beautiful football is the way to win, his team will play that way.
:stopitslime:

he is called that because his teams at Chelsea and at times at Inter and Madrid he was defense first and always.

That Madrid team was the one time he let them be free. When they started conceding, he reigned that in fast as fukk.

This Chelsea team plays nice tho. I guess it depends on if he has the pieces.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I can't believe this City / Bayern stats lol

Bayern is down 1 man but :
- Possession : 63 / 37 BAYERN
- Pass success : 88 / 84 BAYERN
- SHOTS : 6/5 BAYERN

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What brehs like @KingHurst refuse to understand accept is that styles make fights and that Chelsea can give every team problems. I'm sure Bayern, Madrid etc wouldn't want to see Chelsea either.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

he is called that because his teams at Chelsea and at times at Inter and Madrid he was defense first and always.

That Madrid team was the one time he let them be free. When they started conceding, he reigned that in fast as fukk.

This Chelsea team plays nice tho. I guess it depends on if he has the pieces.
Men lie, women lie, numbers don't. Mou is a pragmatic, his teams play the way he thinks they best to win.

I just got on Wikipedia to get those stats :
His Porto (his last year excepted) was a more than 2 goals per game
His Chelsea scored 72 goals in the league both seasons so he was a little less than 2 goals per match
His Inter scored 70 and 75 goals in the Calcio so there also, a little less than 2 goals per match
His Real scored 102, 103 and 121 (!) goals in la Liga, so it's between 2.5 and 3 goals per game

My question is then simple, how can a coach whose teams score that much can be labeled as defensive ?