Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

Video not found :ld:

:ehh: all contenders, i think the juninho and ronaldinho are the best of those

just the way garrincha hits it, then it kind of floats around the wall and seems to pick up speed as it bends :dwillhuh: that ball is on a string
Yeah it's nice also when you consider the era it was done.

But I also like this Juninho one$ :

Super far, ball is floating and not spinning at all. Accuracy and power perfect.

Last edited:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Video not found :ld:

Yeah it's nice also when you considering the era when it was done.

But I also like this Juninho one$ :

Super far, ball is floating and not spinning at all. Accuracy and power perfect.

yeah exactly. juninho is the GOAT free kick taker but garrincha birthed that shyt. man was doing that in 1966 :whew:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

Mainly because you expect it from the others. This was outta nowhere, expertly placed, swerve, dip, pace, at the stroke of halftime, caught in the grip of a thrilling title race.

Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

Mainly because you expect it from the others. This was outta nowhere, expertly placed, impossible pace, caught in the grip of a thrilling champions league.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

Mainly because you expect it from the others. This was outta nowhere, expertly placed, impossible pace, ingenuity, caught in the grip of a thrilling title race.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

JUmOTUa.png