Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
yooooo tho :dead:

B2b3W3aCYAAsL60.jpg

@Hollister

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Didn't go for him in the end. He did just go to Hoffenheim though(who got relegated last year).

I already have Tah at CB(as my up and coming one), his mental and technical stats aren't the best but he's a beast physically which makes up for it.

Tweeted this the other day, i'm on that destroy and rebuild thing:

JIOs1NF.png

This game needs to get fixed with a new patch after playing a full season already...

Match engine is terrible. Best way to win is by playing like Big Sam... hoof it up to the wingers and have a big man in the middle. Keepers are also terrible, constantly fumbling into the path of oncoming strikers, getting caught in posession and passing to the opponent. Defenders can't mark in the box and miss free headers constantly. I would say 3/4 of all goals come from a cross or a keeper / defender doing something shambolic.

Also why the fukk my players keep getting injured:damn:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Also if we're going to play the long ball and cross in as much as we do we need someone taller in the box from time to time, Jozy can't head 'em

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
:mjlol: @ Greece. WOAT Euro champ ever.

How the fukk CIV lose to those bums? USA would pass 3 against them. TBH.

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
You just saying that to say it? We've had pretty decent defending all game considering the opponent :yeshrug:

the midfield is where we're taking more Ls imo
I was talking about on that one play, not the whole game homie. I'm not a fan of the offsides trap because i think if you have a good enough back line there's no need to rely on it. So yes, I think 3 or 4 guys or however many it was that let a guy run free is bad defending. You do the offsides trap repeatedly, eventually a call won't go your way and you'll be made to look foolish

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
Argentine Club President Runs Up In Players' Homes 40 Deep, Robs Them

Jorge Abib is the club president of Argentina's Textil Mandiyú. He is insane. Why, just last night, multiple Textil players accused a possibly drugged-up Abib of rolling up to the players' apartment building with around 40 club ultras, busting into dozens of rooms, and breaking everything in sight while demanding the players give him back their paychecks or else he'd kill them.

http://screamer.deadspin.com/argent...source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow