Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
thats a predicament, breh

fNyeTBr.gif

not really. 2 striker system, jozy is in pen as our #1, just need the other

zardes will be that one, you'll see

Last edited:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I'm not gonna write off Rubin like that since breh is only 18 and it's his first debut for the US, y'all are being a bit harsh on him IMO

Bobby Wood though :ufdup: that's two fukk ups that coulda changed 2 games

We need stronger midfielders centrally for sure as well, get bossed around a lot.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Bad job reinvesting the Bale money should really look to get a good scouting team for nxt season no top 4 for them this year I think. Get a new strikers and the center halves combination has been poor. I still think Dembele and Chadli are quality players. Look in France. There was a study just this past week that French players from French Team Academies are the most exported players to other European leagues and players so they must be doing something right.
You can blame that on a man name franco baldini...took roma two seasons to recover from baldini's horrible signing and some how yet he got hired to spend that bale money...daniel levy deserves some of the blame to for being a cheap fukk