Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@SCORCH ya breh its funny you posted that article about Schurrle/Reus, before you did that i was going to ask you what you thought about that transfer, 15/20 millie+ Schurrle would be a great deal for both imo

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
thats what you get for being a stuck in the moment ass nikka like the majority of posters here!:russ:
Let's be real. Cavani's touches were awful the whole match and his shots are incredibly bad considering his status. I know his confidence is low because of his divorce but damn, sometimes he looks like an amateur.

:scust:

And once again, as I already told you, I like the breh. But I'm being honest here and he's not on the level is was at Napoli.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@SCORCH ya breh its funny you posted that article about Schurrle/Reus, before you did that i was going to ask you what you thought about that transfer, 15/20 millie+ Schurrle would be a great deal for both imo

It'd be a massive upgrade. Reus would walk into the team and be an untouchable. Schurrle, in comparison, is a decent squad player at best and he hasn't even been playing that role well lately. Hazard is so much better than the other AM players it makes sense to get somebody as good as him to share the burden.

I just hope Reus doesn't end up in Manchester. :mjcry:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's be real. Cavani's touches were awful the whole match and his shots are incredibly bad considering his status. I know his confidence is low because of his divorce but damn, sometimes he looks like an amateur.

:scust:

And once again, as I already told you, I like the breh. But I'm being honest here and he's not on the level is was at Napoli.

look breh i didnt watch the match but im not surprised by anything you said about Cavani ive watched him play for years, the part you/average person who watches football and have some stupid expectations due to your stupid team overpaying for him is that Cavani is just a finisher, he needs service and he can be very awful with his touches, he is VERY PHYSICAL which is his STRENGHT as a player, hes not a TECHNICAL player but inside the penalty box if he gets a chance to shoot/header he can finish with both feet and has a really powerful shot and is the first one to start the pressing up front..if you are expecting him to carry a team and dribble past a few players then you are going to be very dissapointed, hes a #9 who needs service and will score 25+ goals a season and maybe do a job out wide every once in awhile

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It'd be a massive upgrade. Reus would walk into the team and be an untouchable. Schurrle, in comparison, is a decent squad player at best and he hasn't even been playing that role well lately. Hazard is so much better than the other AM players it makes sense to get somebody as good as him to share the burden.

I just hope Reus doesn't end up in Manchester. :mjcry:
yea he would be perfect for you lads but i can see him going to Manchester if they get CL and play out wide left for em with di maria on the other side with Gooney as a #10 and Falcao upfront :wow:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Man i remember watching that uruguay u20 team here in canada. I knew cavani would become something special even if when he was underperforming with palermo. El matador would florish if he was the main striker instead of playing out wide favour for old ass ibra

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
look breh i didnt watch the match but im not surprised by anything you said about Cavani ive watched him play for years, the part you/average person who watches football and have some stupid expectations due to your stupid team overpaying for him is that Cavani is just a finisher, he needs service and he can be very awful with his touches, he is VERY PHYSICAL which is his STRENGHT as a player, hes not a TECHNICAL player but inside the penalty box if he gets a chance to shoot/header he can finish with both feet and has a really powerful shot and is the first one to start the pressing up front..if you are expecting him to carry a team and dribble past a few players then you are going to be very dissapointed, hes a #9 who needs service and will score 25+ goals a season and maybe do a job out wide every once in awhile
Breh, I'm not saying Cavani is bad. I'm saying that he's not as good as he was at Napoli even when he's playing upfront and in the same role he was at Napoli where he was great. But it's a fact that he's not as efficient and clinical as he was there. I don't know why you disagree with that (and you know we fukkin with you because you're from Uruguay :lolbron:)

But look at his shots and one-on-ones (not even talking about his dribbles) lately and last year and compare them with those at Napoli. They decreased in quality and accuracy and he misses an awful lot even when they are easy. Of course, he will score from time to time but he didn't need THAT much of chances to do so before. Even with Uruguay in the last World Cup he was disappointing, you can't deny it man :umad:

And I'm not a PSG supp. I just changed the avi following PSG beating Barça. Had Marseille won tonight I would have rocked their flag :heh:

Last edited:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man i remember watching that uruguay u20 team here in canada. I knew cavani would become something special even if when he was underperforming with palermo. El matador would florish if he was the main striker instead of playing out wide favour for old ass ibra
yea at the time Cavani was actually much more highly rated than Suarez (they were our front 2, Suarez was SO WASTEFUL:wow:) Suarez barely played at Nacional in Uruguay and was playing at some shyt netherland team meanwhile Cavani played a full season and scored a decent amount of goals in Uruguay..that team was pretty good Caceres played in that team too but we ended up losing a bullshyt game to the USA of all teams that had bradley and edu i think @yoyoyo1

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
yea at the time Cavani was actually much more highly rated than Suarez (they were our front 2, Suarez was SO WASTEFUL:wow:) Suarez barely played at Nacional in Uruguay and was playing at some shyt netherland team meanwhile Cavani played a full season and scored a decent amount of goals in Uruguay..that team was pretty good Caceres played in that team too but we ended up losing a bullshyt game to the USA of all teams that had bradley and edu i think @yoyoyo1
Yeah that usa team had heart though..jozy adu,sal zuzo and danny szetela where all just over performing. I was at that game with my rec soccer team. Those typical south american fights in the end:banderas:

But yeah i still rate cavani even though i know people complain about his clumsy ness but the dude is not a winger!! Hes pure CF who uses his strength and being a fox in the box

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that usa team had heart though..jozy adu,sal zuzo and danny szetela where all just over performing. I was at that game with my rec soccer team. Those typical south american fights in the end:banderas:

But yeah i still rate cavani even though i know people complain about his clumsy ness but the dude is not a winger!! Hes pure CF who uses his strength and being a fox in the box
yea i was actually gonna go to that game and i couldnt get them days off at work:sadcam:

i remember the fukkery of that game, that USA team was all PHYSICAL they had no football at all and there was a fight at the end of the game typical Uruguayan/Argentinian fukkery as you came to know:russ:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, I'm not saying Cavani is bad. I'm saying that he's not as good as he was at Napoli even when he's playing upfront and in the same role he was at Napoli where he was great. But it's a fact that he's not as efficient and clinical as he was there. I don't know why you disagree with that (and you know we fukkin with you because you're from Uruguay :lolbron:)

But look at his shots and one-on-ones (not even talking about his dribbles) lately and last year and compare them with those at Napoli. They decreased in quality and accuracy and he misses an awful lot even when they are easy. Of course, he will score from time to time but he didn't need THAT much of chances to do so before. Even with Uruguay in the last World Cup he was disappointing, you can't deny it man :umad:

And I'm not a PSG supp. I just changed the avi following PSG beating Barça. Had Marseille won tonight I would have rock their flag :heh:
he has played badly a few times ive watched him but not as bad as you or some others made him out to be..also Napoli played FOR HIM so of course he was gonna score/do more..he has been good this year idk what you talking about and now ibra is back and denying him with the ball so hes gonna go back out to the wing and score less and have people complain that he isnt scoring even tho the team isnt playing FOR HIM and hes just doing a job out wide