Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
URrwyUn.png

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
and to hear...Sanchez BEGGED to go to this team :mjlol:

Ozil and Sanchez :umad:

you kno them nikkaz gonna be seriously reflecting on what could've been had they stayed at madrid and barca :heh:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
and to hear...Sanchez BEGGED to go to this team :mjlol:

Ozil and Sanchez :umad:

you kno them nikkaz gonna be seriously reflecting on what could've been had they stayed at madrid and barca :heh:

Ozil wouldn't have worked hard enough for Madrid in the long run. Dude is talented but CR7 and Bale both work really hard when they want to...I see Ozil being gone in a season anyway.

Alexis woulda never saw the pitch in Barca....especially if Suarez still came over.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Ozil wouldn't have worked hard enough for Madrid in the long run. Dude is talented but CR7 and Bale both work really hard when they want to...I see Ozil being gone in a season anyway.

Alexis woulda never saw the pitch in Barca....especially if Suarez still came over.

i kno breh. But outta all the teams that were in it for em, arsenal? :scusthov:

i'd rather choose to be on a winning team and play less then play for a shytty team, try to win for them, only to lose and have your hardwork undone.

that says it all.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Alexis is proving he can lead a team though, which is what Ozil wanted to do but didnt. In fact, I personally think his move to EPL was driven by the fact that he would never be a number one or even 2 option with Bemzema and CR7. Alexis knew he'd never get that shot in Barca not with Messi/Inesta and then Neymar being next up.

True footballers (and really all athletes) want to be PROVEN winners. Not just default champions. Just look at Bayern, winning Bundesliga is a formality for them now, especially with Dortmund being poobutt in domestic games. Their focus is on CL.

bigmanting

Banned
Daps
i kno breh. But outta all the teams that were in it for em, arsenal? :scusthov:

i'd rather choose to be on a winning team and play less then play for a shytty team, try to win for them, only to lose and have your hardwork undone.

that says it all.

When this dinosaur Wenger runs Alexis into the ground by not giving him rest, we are done.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
what a funny and especially odd thread that is, i like their style
SA is a pretty entertaining site but I almost damn well refuse to sign up for it because you have to pay for an account (:mjlol:) still, a decent lurk on matchday