Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@SCORCH

Chelsea and Soton are lock for Champions League :ohlawd:

:eat:

Really hope Southampton make Champs League, especially after Rodgers was chatting shyt in the summer:

“I have absolutely no sympathy for Southampton,” said Rodgers.

“They have a choice as a club. They don’t have to sell. They had that choice. Maybe Southampton’s objectives have changed. They were on course to be a Champions League club, I believe, but, obviously, that has changed.

The arrogance :scust:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
They also have way too many days when the site is not viewable for lurkers. :beli:
For sure.

That's the perfect example of a site that killed itself with shytty management. The owner fukked up, he could be caking heavy like the dudes running some of these other forums, instead his spot got took by sites like reddit.

Still there's a decent poster core so I read The Ray Parlour occasionally :ehh:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
uKirPnp.jpg

:pachaha:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reports over the past few days have suggested that Chelsea are interested and would prefer a January move for the Germany international. To sweeten that for Borussia Dortmund the idea is that Andre Schurrle would go the opposite way.

German newspaper Bild have looked into that claim and they think there's something in it, confirming that Schurrle is one of the players Borussia Dortmund have on a list to replace Reus should he leave.

DiligentEminentKite.gif

@KingHurst, come get your boy Cavani :scust: Great hockey assist on Lucas' goal but otherwise performance is trash :ld:

Good header :troll:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Damn, Ibra ain't passing to Cavani at all. The breh was open like 3 times on counters but Ibra did a Kobe :wtf:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably an EDL march :mjcry:

I saw that :laff: Cavani is too shook to say anything. @KingHurst come get your boy
i dont care about that im drunk and my team Nacional just won the derby 2-1 with the last 2 goals in the last 3-5 min and with the gawd RECOBA scoring in the last play of the game with a beautiful left footed set piece:noah:

Recoba you can fukk my bytch breh:noah: